Prologue

Baekhyun texted Jungkook why is he late for the pageant because they are going to watch girls. Jungkook is a womanizer, while Baekhyun is kinda a nerd. Their section is supporting Taeyeon because she is the one who joined in their room.

Jungkook came and he is with his basketball teammates and he wonder around to see Baekhyun, until Baekhyun saw him and he waved his hands for Jungkook to see him.

"Hey bro! Are there girls here?" -Jungkook asked and chuckled while fisting with Baekhyun.

"Here we go again, you are such a womanizer." -Baekhyun said and he chuckled.

"That's is the reason why I am here." -Jungkook said while sighing.

"And the winner is, number 9!!! Kim Taeyeon!" -The host said who won and it was Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shocked and her classmates cheered her.

Jungkook looked at Taeyeon deeply with his smiles in his face.

Baekhyun took his phone and tweeted in his vlog full of quote in twitter.

'#DaVinciQuote; Crushing-note, do you love me?'

"Wohhhhhh!!!!" -He cheered and others too.

* * *

They went home and they were late, Baekhyun is supposedly late because he is tutoring for like a part-time job but Jungkook supposedly not.

"Hey Aunt!!!" -Baekhyun came inside and hug Baekhyun's mom, which is his aunt.

"Hello Baekhyun!" -JK's mom said.

"Jungkook, your late again. Still the practice? When are you going to quit that varsity things? Which reminds me of, someone dingdong school card us---"

"Um...Aunt, what are these foods for?" -Baekhyun confused his aunt and made her turn around and they fist bump at the back of his aunt. Jungkook escaped but then he bumped into his father at the stairs.

"Jungkook, your back. Your study report card arrived and we will talk later. You flunked again." -JK's father said then JK's mom looked at them, neither Baekhyun did.

"Why can't you talk to him today? Make it straight. He's not going to show later if you talk to him later. We are here again, Jungkook. When are you doing to focus on your studies?" -JK's mom said while his father went to welcome Baekhyun.

"Look at Baekhyun. Or to your sister Somin. They have plans for their lives. Look at her, she's living her dreams in New York." -JK's Mom said and Jungkook sigh.

"Mom, they said that as long as I attend summer classes they won't fail me." -Jungkook said.

"Now we are going to pay for your summer classes? Jungkook, I know we are rich but you have to earn to what we are doing for you." -JK's Mom said then her husband left.

"Aunt, your wrinkles are ruining your makeup." -Baekhyun said then Jungkook smiled at him and left.

"Night Mom!" -Jungkook said and he went to his room straightly.