Prologue

[A/N] Hey this is my new story. Hope you like it.

Also a few of my characters are from other stories I have read. So if you like BVB fan fictions then you should check out TigerChick_ and The_Void_Kitsune. Both of their stories inspired me to write this.

So enjoy

:) <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PROLOGUE

"Stop. Please stop, Conner!" I begged and pleaded.

"You are not leaving me! Not even if it the just the weekend!" He then slapped me again. This time with more force. It hurt like a bitch.

"Please my grandmother won't let me not go."

"NO!!! You are a worthless bitch. But you are my worthless bitch!"

He finally stepped back and let go of me. But I didn't have the strength to get up. So I just stayed put in my spot on the floor.

"Fine. You can go with your grandparents. But remember you are mine and no one else's."

"I'm yours and no one else's."

"Good girl now go." I got up and went to the door. Conner stopped me. "I love you Mikyla"

"Love you too." It doesn't feel the same saying that to him anymore maybe because I don't love him. Well I did a year ago. But he changed after the first year. To be honest I'm scared to break up with him. Like what will he do to me? Possibly hit me so hard that I will black out.

"You better love me back."

That was the last thing I heard from him before I left his house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fan

Vote

Comment

:) <3

SarahLynchR5