Chapter 1: Young Ophelia

In the year of 2003, It's a beautiful and calm day in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The year where Ophelia dreamed to be a spy before she met Sally in Boston. Some cities beyond Bridgeport are Ansonia, Bristol, Danbury, Derby, Groton, Hartford, Meriden, Middletown, Milford, New Britain, New Haven, New London, Norwalk, Norwich, Shelton, and others. Many buildings are Downtown Bridgeport, Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Ferry, The PT Barnum Museum, St. Patrick Church and the United Congregational Church. Bridgeport has many distinct neighborhoods, such as McLevy Green, Harral Square, The Hollow and Enterprise Zone. In Park Ave, There are many places such as Veterans Memorial Park, Monticello Gardens and even one of the preschools in the avenue; Small to Tall Preschool. Many students are attending here. They are all seated in the classroom, where a young Ophelia, a 4-year old girl, is creating a drawing of herself as a spy. "I always wanted to be a spy like my parents in FBI." she thought as she began imagining herself as a spy in blue catsuit. "A better spy like no one else!" she said as a fantasy sequence began in her mind. "Here I am, Agent Ophelia Smith, sent to a mission. Jumped out of a helicopter where she finds her biggest goal: Defeat enemies with her magnific weapons!" Ophelia shouted happily as she pulled out her taser to tase her foes and enemies. "Pow! Bonk! Thud! Wonk!" she shouted some onomatopoeia sounds as she imagined herself as a teenager before throwing a grenade to reveal a dramatic entrance for herself. "Here she is, Ophelia Smith in the enemy's lair. The enemy summoned her minions to attack and defeat her! But Ophelia began to defend herself, with punches and kicks! And now, she listened to everyone applauding her when she came to a agency!"

"Look everyone! Ophelia Smith!" said a agent. "You did well, Ophelia!"

"You're the best, girl! You're the best!" said a female agent.

"Ophelia! I'm always your fan!" said another agent.

Ophelia found herself being adored by her fellow agents as she took a bow to them. "Thank you, Thank you. You guys are so kind." she said as she gave a blue-haired agent a fist bump. "Yeah, fist bump to you. Oh, I love being-"

"Ha! Who said that a normal girl can be a spy?" said a snobby voice.

The fantasy sequence ended where Ophelia snapped back to reality where she saw her classmate standing next to her. "Oh, sorry, Dayonna! I was just daydreaming...No, I mean dreaming of myself being a good spy, the tough girl, the woman!" she explained. "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a spy like my parents!"

Dayonna scoffed."Ophelia, you are a ordinary girl full of dreams and wonders! But, being a spy is for losers!" she said as she picked up the drawing of Ophelia as a spy in a sheet of paper. "You? A Spy? Duh! This is the stupid thing I ever heard!"

"It's not stupid! It's a dream where I want to be!"

"You need to forget about this nonsense and be like everyone else." Dayonna crumpled the drawing and threw it at Ophelia's head before going back to her seat, laughing. The orange-haired girl stared at her angrily as she picked up the paper. She sighed as she stared at it in admiration.

"I'm gonna be a spy like no one else. I saw classic spy movies in my life." She said to herself as she saw herself being involved in espionage. First, Ophelia imagined herself at home where she saw her parents going to a mission. "They're so great." she looked up as she listened to a voice in her mind. "This is the new recruit; Ophelia Smith."

Later on, at recess time, the kids are playing in the playground. Ophelia is left alone with a dummy made of sand with a bucket serving as the head. She took a breath as she started to train harder. "OK, here we go. Take that!" She shouted as she punched the upper part of the dummy's body. "Ha! You're no match for Ophelia Smith!" Ophelia punched the bucket as Dayonna and her two friends noticed a little girl playing an American Girl doll. Seeing this, Dayonna smirked as she approached the girl and snatched the doll from her.

"Hey!" said the girl.

"You're useless without your doll." Dayonna taunted her as she blew a raspberry at her.

"Give back my doll! The American Girl Doll is important to me!"

"Aw, that's too bad. Are you gonna cry?"

"No!"

Ophelia stood silent for a while and then she watched the argument between them. "What's going on?" she said to herself as she saw Dayonna putting the doll in her skirt pocket.

"Sorry, girl. No doll for you." she said as she tried to walk away, only to see Ophelia confronting her. "Ophelia! Can't you see I-"

"I saw you stealing! Give her doll back!" she told her.

"Come and get it!"

"Don't make me fight with you, Dayonna."

"What are you gonna do? Steal this doll?"

"Dayonna, she's a dreamer. She needs to wake up." said Nora.

"OK, Nora." Dayonna nodded as she stared at Ophelia with a angry expression. "I'm gonna get you in trouble, Ginger."

The duel between the two girls attracted a crowd of children who chanted "Fight! Fight! Fight!" repeatedly. They cheered for Ophelia and Dayonna as the two girls started to attack and wrestle each other. The black-haired girl pushed the orange-haired girl into the ground as they began using karate moves by punching and kicking. Ophelia pushed Dayonna in fury as the latter screamed in anger and prepared to punch her. But Ophelia carefully avoided by dodging as she started to run toward the preschool building before walking in the walls and jumping dramatically before kicking her by the stomach, defeating her as the doll was thrown into the air as Ophelia picked it up before it hit the ground. "I got this."

"YAY!!!!!" The kids cheered as the preschool teacher and the principal appeared.

"Here you go, Florrie." Ophelia gave the girl, named Florrie, the American Girl doll that Dayonna stole it.

"Oh,, thank you, Ophelia!" Florrie thanked her.

"What's going on?" The teacher asked.

"Dayonna stole Florrie's doll and Ophelia defeated her, teacher!" said a little boy.

When Ophelia was respected and cheered by her classmates, the teacher approached her as she noticed her, unharmed. "Ophelia, you all right?"

"I'm fine, Teacher." she said as Dayonna is lying in the ground, groaning painfully.

"Ow, my stomach...Punched by a dreaming girl...." she said as the principal dragged her to her office. "You crossed the line, Ophelia. You're going to pay for this!" she yelled angrily.

"Come on! Get a move on!" The principal kept dragging her as Dayonna watched Ophelia with an angry look.