Chapter 3: Ophelia gets defeated

"Looks like my revenge will be complete, Ophelia!" Dayonna said to herself as she ran in the top of the house in the street before running in the top of more houses in the streets. She landed into a house before jumping higher and then landing and sliding before jumping higher again. Some kids stared at her in awe as they saw Dayonna jumping and landing in every house in her way. When she went to Trenton Street, she noticed Ophelia talking to her friends in the square park. She pulled out her binoculars again and watched her in the top of a convenience store. However, Ophelia started to smell something and pulled out her mirror to reveal Dayonna's profile.

Name: Dayonna Dickens

Age:18

Nationality: American

Interests: Defeat Ophelia, Change History

Hair: Black

Ophelia became frozen in a couple of seconds as she realized that Dayonna is her childhood enemy who tried to get her to forget her dream to become a spy. "It can't be..." she said as she put her mirror in her pocket. "Dayonna Dickens..."

"What? Dayonna who?" Sally asked confusedly.

"The girl who spurned my dream." Ophelia replied as she pulled out her catsuit, belt and boots. "It's time to jump into action!"

"Ophelia, what are you doing?!" Disha asked as she ended up being hit by Ophelia's shirt in the face. She picked it up as she saw her putting the catsuit on.

"Too bad Leanne didn't told me about this. But, I'm gonna get her like I did in preschool."

"Ophelia Smith..." Dayonna suspected as she started to blow a raspberry at her before escaping.

"I'm gonna get you right now!" Ophelia shouted boldly before pressing a button in her belt. A grappling hook shot itself in a bar of a ladder before being pulled toward it.

"Where are you going?! It's dangerous!" Sally tried to stop her helplessly.

"OK, girls. Why Ophelia put herself in action?" Annie asked.

The orange-haired spy pursued her enemy when she ran in the top of some buildings. Dayonna was really quicker than her as she pulled out a cube and changed it into a floating trampoline to jump higher. She noticed Ophelia chasing her as she shouted. "Stop right there!" she ordered as landed in another building before running. The black-haired girl started to run faster as she used a big jump, made a acrobatic move before landing in the top of a elementary school. Ophelia is still on her way to defeat Dayonna as she jumped four times higher before landing in the school. She looked around and wondered where she is. "Where is she?" she asked as she noticed Dayonna in the top of another building in Prescott Street, where a dumpster is seen in the side of the house. When she landed in 93 Prescott Street, Dayonna recognized her as the girl that she defended Florrie. "You..."

"Hi, Ophelia! How's it going?" she greeted tauntingly. "Well, I think that you're the awesomest spy since your dream came true."

"Oh, Long time no see, Dayonna! But, I also think that you were sent to the principal's office and was jealous of my success." Ophelia crossed her arms.

"It doesn't matter. So, you want a piece of me, girl? For everything that you did in the past?"

"I'm not afraid of you, Dayonna. I'm gonna defeat you with one blow!"

"We'll see..." Dayonna posed in a fighting stance pose.

Later on, Sally, Disha, Olga, Rhonda and Annie has left the park in order to find Ophelia. The five girls asked frantically every person to know where Ophelia went, but, every time they asked them, they did not know who Ophelia is. Sally noticed a fight in a building in 350 Bremen Street.

"Girls, look!" She pointed her finger to show Ophelia fighting against Dayonna.

"Ophelia!" Disha was shocked as Annie gasped.

"Is that all you got, Dickens?! Huh?" Ophelia kept punching and kicking Dayonna, who is using her moves to defend herself. "It doesn't matter because you're a criminal!" she punched her as she kicked her into the roof of a funeral home.

"You're persistent, Ophelia." Dayonna jumped higher as Olga, Rhonda and Annie observed in shock as the latter landed in the same building.

"Of course I am! I'm stronger than you!" The orange-haired girl kept punching as she gave Dayonna a big slap in the face.

"I have a thing to show you!" she said as she kicked Ophelia into the edge of the building, shocking Sally as the orange-haired girl tried to avoid losing her balance before Dayonna grabbed her by the zipper. "Any last words, Ginger?"

"Are you calling me a ginger? My hair is ginger!" Ophelia told her as she noticed her enemy unzipping her catsuit.

"Fair enough." Dayonna carried her upside-down and allowed Ophelia to slip out of her catsuit, leaving her in her underwear as she fell into a dumpster, much to Sally and her friends' horror. Dayonna laughed as she leaned down to talk to the orange-haired girl, who is knocked unconscious after slipping out of her uniform. "Next time, You need to wake up and forget being a spy." She told her teasingly as she walked away carrying Ophelia's blue catsuit, boots and belt.

"Oh, no!" Disha was horrified.

"Did she lost her cat to a woman?" Olga asked.

"It's a catsuit, Olga!

"My work is done. Time to go." Dayonna pulled out a cube and pressed a button in the top part of it, it turned out that the cube is actually a time machine who enlarged itself. She went inside as Dayonna typed some numbers in a keyboard with a screen monitor above it. The numbers shown in the screen are "2003". The time machine started to function regularly and it went to 2003 before disappearing completely, transporting Dayonna back to the previous year. Ophelia is still in her underwear and left with nothing after being defeated by Dayonna. She closed her eyes slowly while Sally and her friends went through the fence and noticed their friend defeated in the dumpster.

"Ophelia!!!!" Sally yelled in horror as Ophelia's name echoed in her friend's mind.

"Oh my gosh! She defeated Ophelia!" said Rhonda.

"What happened to her?" Annie asked.