Chapter 4: Girl without a catsuit

Ophelia slowly opened her eyes after falling into the dumpster. She groaned painfully as her vision blurred and looked at her hands. She shook her head where she found herself in the bathroom of Sally's house, where she is taking a shower. "What happened? Where am I?" she said as she looked around. Sally, Disha, Olga, Rhonda and Annie are in the former's bedroom, with memory that happened in Prescott Street.

"Oh, this is so sad. That girl defeated Ophelia and stole her catsuit!" said Annie.

"Thank goodness we brought her home." said Disha.

"I didn't want something to happen to her." Sally sighed as she put her hands in her hips. "Dayonna is a preschool classmate of Ophelia."

When the girls are talking about the situatuion, Ophelia came out of the shower. Wearing only a towel in her hair and one covering her nude body. "She's my classmate, Sally!" she explained. "Dayonna defeated me and stole my catsuit!"

"Ophelia, take it easy. We'll get a new blue catsuit for you."

"I don't want a new catsuit, I want my catsuit back! The catsuit that I use for my missions."

Disha didn't have no choice but to give Ophelia her bra and panties. "The boots and even the belt. You fell into a dumpster and we were able to get you before the dump truck showed up."

Three minutes later, Ophelia came out of the closet wearing her underwear after drying herself. She picked up her shirt and put it on. "Now listen, without my catsuit, Leanne will be disappointed about me and I'm gonna be fired!"

"Who said that Leanne will be disappointed?" Olga picked up the red skirt.

"Hello! Dayonna has a time machine and went missing!" The orange-haired girl grabbed the skirt as she put it on as well. "I gotta get that catsuit and defeat Dayonna."

"What? No!" Sally protested as she stood up and approached her friend. "Ophelia, You can't do that! Look at you! You're wearing your school uniform!"

"And I have shorts!" Ophelia lifted her skirt in front of Sally. Revealing some white shorts under her skirt. "See?"

"Do you think that you can get your catsuit back?"

"Of course! Dayonna might be somewhere, Sally."

"I love to help you, Ophelia. But, I don't have a school uniform or a catsuit like you."

"I know you love to help me." Ophelia put her socks and loafers on. "We'll report this on C.E.O. about Dayonna and I hope that Leanne won't fire me."

"Ophelia, please, forget the catsuit and I'll get you some latex clothes for you." Rhonda tried to convince her to change her mind.

"Rhonda..."

"Oh, right."

"How are we going to find Dayonna?"

"Hmmmm....I believe that a time machine will help."

Much later, Sally, Ophelia, Disha, Olga, Rhonda and Annie are in Condor Street Urban Wild. The duo is ready to go to Bridgeport in order to go to the C.E.O. agency. The four are unsure about this as they saw the view of the Chelsea Creek. "Sally, are you sure this is the right place that your friend wanted to summon her motorcycle here?"

"Exactly, she didn't want to summon her vehicle in public!" Sally told her as Ophelia flexed her hands and pulled out her phone to summon her motorcycle.

"Here we go. Sharla has a time machine and took all day to create it." she said as her motorcycle showed up from nowhere and noticed it before getting into. "Sally, get on! The speed won't make you sick!"

"Oh, I'm going to be sick..." Sally approached the motorcycle as she got on. "Ophelia, don't you know that Dayonna is nowhere to be found?"

"Don't worry, A time machine will give us the answer!" Ophelia consoled her as she set the vehicle in rocket mode.

In the invention room, Sharla Clark, the inventor of the C.E.O. agency, is creating a new invention. She is busy putting some screws in a monitor to make sure that it won't fall. "Here we go, just like new." she said to herself as she picked up a keyboard on a table and put its cable through the back of the monitor on it. "This time machine will take every user to the past." Sharla put a screwdriver in her toolbox and picked it up before coming out of her invention: A Time Machine consisting of a white door with a doorstep on it. "Now for the test." she pressed the button in the side of the door. The machine folded itself into a shape of a circle automatically, turning it into a device with a frisbee shape and a button on it. "Nice." Sharla listened to a notification as she quickly pulled out her phone which showed a message: "Ophelia Smith is here!" She put her phone back to her pocket as she left the room in order to see Ophelia. "Ophelia!" she said to herself. Then, Sally and Ophelia came out of the elevator as the agents gasped in awe, realizing that something did to the orange-haired girl.

"Look everyone! It's Ophelia!" said a male agent.

"Ophelia, what happened to you?" said another male agent.

"You're having a life as a normal girl. Have you been attacked?" said a female agent.

"No, I'm fine. A pre-school classmate attacked me." said Ophelia.

"Yeah! We're looking for Leanne!" said Sally as she pulled out her friend's backpack. "Anyway, her backpack is here!"

Leanne showed up as she approached the two girls and crossed her arms. "Hello, Sally. Hello, Ophelia."

"Hi, Leanne."

"Hi. We gotta tell you something!"