Chapter 9: Motorcycle chase

"I never got it, Layla. But three people on a motorcycle is not an option." Ophelia pressed the sidecar button on her motorcycle. A sidecar came out of the vehicle and unfolded itself before attaching to it. Which turned the motorcycle into a three-wheeled vehicle. "To the sidecar."

"A sidecar? I thought your motorcycle is supposed to be unattached to it!" said Sally.

"It was put inside the vehicle." Ophelia told her as she started the engines.

"This thing's awesome!" Layla exclaimed excitedly.

The three girls started to give chase Dayonna as they left White Street. They went to Trenton Street before going to Eagle Street and Chelsea Street where they see Dayonna on her way back. She pulled out a device and selected "2003 Etobicoke gas explosion" and pressed the button to allow a pipeline on Bloor Street in the Etobicoke district of Toronto, Canada to destroy a two-story mixed commercial and residential building killing and injuring persons, which shocked the city of Boston as well as Sally, Ophelia and Layla. "Ha! Ready to see the incidents?"

"Dayonna Dickens! Stop right there!" Ophelia ordered her as the latter pressed the button to launch missiles to kill her. She noticed the missiles about to kill them as the orange-haired girl defended herself by launching her own missiles to destroy them, triggering a explosion. "You won't get away until you get my catsuit!" she declared.

"Oh, yeah?" Dayonna pressed the button again to reveal the Hurricane Erika to suck and destroy the buildings of Boston.

"Hurricane Erika!" Sally exclaimed in horror. "Why she is bringing disasters?!"

"Because Dayonna is planning to take over the year!" Layla told her.

They crash through a self storage while on the chase. The three girls avoided colliding some people as Ophelia told them to get out of the way before noticing Dayonna outside the building. They prepared to go after her, but no avail. The trio started to look for her in William F. McClellan Highway. However, Dayonna is hiding on a house in Boardman Street and started to chase Sally, Ophelia and Layla as she taunted them with a laugh.

"Ha-Ha! I'm behind you!" she said as she and young Dayonna started to pick Layla up with her strength. Much to Sally and Ophelia's horror. "Bye, girls! Have a wonderful time without Layla!"

"Layla!" Sally shouted. "What are we gonna do?!"

"Sally! Ophelia!" Layla shouted in horror as she was put on Dayonna's motorcycle.

"We can't survive without her!" Ophelia explained as she noticed her enemy carrying a cube and throwing at a Memorial house. The cube expanded itself into a teleporter which allowed Dayonna, Young Dayonna and the kidnapped Layla to go through it before disappearing. "Let me use the Auto-Pilot!" The orange-haired girl pressed the Auto-Pilot button on in order to allow herself to find a teleporter.

"Ophelia, we're gonna crash!"

"Sally, calm down! I have to find the teleporter that Sharla created!"

The motorcycle, In Auto-Pilot mode, kept speeding faster before going to Saratoga Street as Ophelia started to look for a teleporter. Sally was scared as she found herself unable to drive as the vehicle went to route 145 on Winthrop. The girl finally found a rectangle and stared at it. "Nice." she said as she threw the rectangle far away into the street. However, the rectangle opened itself to reveal a portal. It's actually the teleporter to transport the user from one point to another. "Allright, this is it!"

"What?" Sally asked as Ophelia went back to her seat.

"Hang on! We're gonna be transported back to Connecticut!"

The two girls went through the Teleporter where they found themselves in the portal. They saw many disasters that happened before 2003 as they crossed the road. Ophelia turned off the auto-pilot off as she noticed another passage to real world where Dayonna is on her way back to her lair taking Layla as her hostage. The duo fell into the Flanders Road as the transporter expanded back to its regular form and Sally picked it up before putting back to the backpack.

"We're almost on our way, young me." said Dayonna.

"That's right! We're gonna make it back to Fairfield using teleporters without using a long road!" said young Dayonna.

"Dayonna! Can I leave now?! I have a thing!" Layla ordered her. "Ophelia's going to kick your legs!"

"Ooohhh, I'm scared! Together we'll bring the disasters to kill your two friends and everybody else! I'm gonna take over this year and you won't see them again!"

When they used the curve to Flanders Street, Sally pulled out the toy pistol and fired a hook at Dayonna's motorcycle. Grabbing it in hold as the young Dayonna noticed the duo appeared to save Layla. "Uhh...we got a problem." she said nervously.

"What the...?" Dayonna realized as she saw them before pushing the fast button to escape, with Sally and Ophelia in tow. "You won't get rid of me easily, Ophelia!"

"Whooa! What's hapening?!" The nerdy girl was shocked as she adjusted her glasses. "She's going too fast!"

"I don't know!" Ophelia told her as she pulled out a plush bear and a chullo hat identical to Layla's. "But I have to." she said as she also pulled out a ball-shaped grenade and threw into the street. When it touched the ground, the grenade exploded and allowed the two girls to replace Layla with the plush bear when they arrived on route 10. After taking the detour to Curtiss Street, Dayonna realized that the girls saved the young student and noticed that they are after her. "We're after you, Dayonna!" 

"Unbelievable!" she screamed in anger as she tried to escape from the three girls. But realized that they are still in tow and used the detour to Kane Street in a attempt to get rid of them. "You better give up, Ginger!" Dayonna pulled out her device again and pressed the button to summon one more disaster: The Tornadoes of 2003. "Feel the Tornado, girl!" she laughed evilly as she took off the hook from the motorcycle before using her teleporter to allow herself and Young Dayonna to escape before blowing a raspberry at them and smirking. The motorcycle started to lose control after losing Dayonna again and they ended up getting lost before ending up in Plantsville and into the Mount Vernon Road and a forest. The black-haired girl laughed manically as she discovered that she won.