Chapter 6: Ornithophobic Dayonna

"Hmph...Just in time." Dayonna replied sarcastically as she watched them through the telescope. She has built her own tower made of red and yellow bricks in Tunxis Hill Park, on Fairfield. She have some stuff, a modified 2003 computer, her cube and some stolen stuff that she stole during her heists in 2003, such as the Eco-Earth Globe. "Ophelia appeared in 2003 to stop me. I know! That girl is nothing without her catsuit." she said as she approached a mannequin wearing Ophelia's catsuit. "Your body's made of Porcelain. I'm gonna call you; Phelia. What do you think? It's Phelia without the O. If that girl will appear or not, I'm gonna make sure to bring the disasters that happened in 2003." Dayonna put her hands in her hips as she snickered to herself. "If Ophelia appeared along with a dork from Boston, what's her name? Sally?"

Later on, Sally and Ophelia are on their way to the latter's old preschool, in order to see Dayonna's younger self. They summoned their motorcycle from the present since they came to 2003 in first place. "Where are we going, Ophelia?" Sally asked as the motorcycle jumped in some train tracks, surprising her. "Ophelia, I think it's not safe to drive in train tracks."

"Let's use the train tracks, Silly. They can help us to find the road to Small to Tall Preschool!" Ophelia told her. "I met Dayonna there and she don't look friendly to me."

"Small to Tall Preschool? Did she tried to convince you to forget your dreams?"

"Yep."

"Did she challenged you to a fight?"

"Not likely."

"Before you became a spy like your parents, I never met you this year."

"Let's use the path to Iranistan Avenue by using the roofs of those two buildings!" Ophelia used the motorcycle to get out of the tracks before using the roofs of a Auto Parts shop and the Benman Industries building. They landed in the street as they used the rocket mode to make the vehicle go faster. They speed past Olive Street and Norman Street as they went to Wood Avenue. "Sally, have you traveled back in time before?"

"No, I never! But, I always watched time travel movies at home!" Sally yelled as she saw a stop sign and some passing cars. She gasped in horror as she turned her attention to Ophelia. "There's the stop sign, let's wait for the cars!"

"There's no stoplight, Sally! We're on our way to the Preschool!" she told her as the motorcycle kept speeding, which attracted some policemen, thinking they are a biker gang consisting of girls. "Almost there, we're gonna make it!"

"Uh...Ophelia? The police is on our tail." Sally noticed as she saw the police cars on their way to capture them.

Ophelia turned around to see the police cars as she gasped in surprise before focusing on her motorcycle. "Do something! Grab a grenade!"

"Oh, OK." The nerdy girl pulled out a grenade from the backpack and saw the police.

"What's she carrying?" said a red-haired policeman.

"A dangerous grenade. She shouldn't play with that." said a african-american policeman.

"Hurry up!"

"Oh, sorry!" Sally removed the pin and threw the grenade at one of the police cars. Which triggered a big explosion behind her and Ophelia when they arrived at Brooklawn Avenue. They arrived at Park Avenue as they pulled over next to the fence of the preschool. After losing the police, Ophelia got out of the motorcycle as Sally, with her hair unkempt, got out as well. "This is where you attend."

"Exactly. Let's take a look in one of the classrooms of the preschool." said Ophelia.

Then, the duo walked quietly as they hide themselves in a parked car. They notice two employees of the preschool talking to each other before proceeding to lean on the wall of the school. Sally pulled out a telescope, who is a spy camera in disguise and Ophelia pulled out her phone. Sally didn't have no choice but to adjust her glasses as she threw the telescope under the roof. It began to place itself as the orange-haired girl turned her phone on to reveal some students creating dolls made of clay. Ophelia watched them as she saw her younger self creating a clay version of her parents. "Did you see, Sally? It's me as a little girl!"

"Wow..." Sally became awestruck as she saw the other preschoolers. "They're so adorable!"

"Uh-huh. During recess, the teacher sent me and my classmates to meet a special guest."

"Who?"

"Mr. Ostrich!"

Ophelia remembered the day where she saw Mr. Ostrich, who is a ostrich character with a top hat and cane. She is seated along with her classmates, including young Dayonna, who blew a raspberry at her. All of a sudden, when the lights go out, Mr. Ostrich appeared and greeted the students with a hello as he took off his hat to greet them. "Hello, Kids!"

"Hello, Mr. Ostrich!" said the students, except for Dayonna, who is feeling scared.

"Mr. Ostrich is the star of his own show called; The Mr. Ostrich Show." Ophelia said in voiceover. "When Mr Ostrich said;"

"Anybody know what supportive means?"

"Me! Me! Me! Me!" The students raised their hands as young Ophelia tried to tell Dayonna to raise hers.

"Go on, Dayonna. Don't be nervous." she said.

"I Cannot!!!" Young Dayonna yelled, shocking the students. "I can't and I won't!" she continued yelling as she ran away in fear.

"Dayonna has a fear of birds like him. She was pretty scared and saw many birds flying in the sky and others as well."

Young Dayonna breathed as she saw a canary on a mailbox, a hummingbird feeding nectar, a bird whistling and other kind of birds flying, including Pigeons. The little girl started to scream in fear as her biggest fear is ornithophobia. She ran toward in a tree and sat near it, whimpering fearfully.

"And that's why she's scared." Ophelia concluded Dayonna's fearful story as the flashback ended. "She was considered a coward."

"Coward? And what happened?" Sally asked.

"And then I defeated Dayonna for stealing a doll from Florrie. I was respected, adored and she was sent to the principal's office. Along the way, Dayonna was sent home by her parents as she saw some birds flying and four of them on a telephone wire. She shrieked until she got older."