Chapter 7: The Two Dayonnas

A few hours later, The recess time began with all the students of Small to Tall Preschool. They are playing in the playground as young Ophelia is playing patty cake with Florrie. Sally and the older Ophelia watched the kids playing, except for young Dayonna, who is still snobbish. "Dayonna is snobbish and cowardly, Sally." she said as she used a pair of binoculars to watch them. "We gotta bring young Dayonna and the present Dayonna to our present time. It's our only way to lure Dayonna."

"Lure her? What are we? Policewomen?" Sally asked in confusion. "I don't think If we're going to sneak on a stage."

Moments later, Sally and Ophelia are in the school stage. The former is wearing the half of the Mr. Ostrich costume and was confused about this. "Come on, Ophel, I don't want to be dressed as a bird."

"Sal, Mr. Ostrich taught kids to be supportive." Ophelia picked up the top part of the costume. "This time, you're going to do what he did and never let the kids down." she said as she put the part on her friend before giving her a walkie-talkie, the cane and the top hat. Sally walked away as she went to the stage. The orange-haired girl went outside as she sat next to the wall before pulling out a walkie-talkie from her backpack, Sally's sneakers and jeans before putting them back. "Allright, Sally. Are you ready to lure Dayonna and the little Dayonna?"

"I am."

In the playground, young Dayonna is about to steal Florrie's doll. However, she listened to the teacher, who was called by Sally, to bring the children to see Mr. Ostrich. "Come on, kids! It's time to see your favorite flightless bird! Mr. Ostrich!" she said as the kids went to the stage, including young Dayonna. The teen Dayonna has left her lair in Fairfield in order to find the two girls who came to the past. She picked up her bike, a red and yellow 1996 Suzuki Bandit GSF600 from her garage And started to drive on it. When driving, the license plate reads D-YNNA. Back to the Pre-School, Sally noticed the kids seated as she took a breath.

"Allright. This is it." she said as she started to greet the kids by taking off the top hat to say hello. "Hello, Kids!" she said as the top hat fell from her hand.

"No. Not Mr. Ostrich..." Young Dayonna was scared.

"Gee, Mr. Ostrich, why your voice changed more feminine?" said a little boy.

"Because..." Sally was pretty nervous as she saw Ophelia gesturing silently to her. "I came here to teach you kids how to be supportive!" she said as she saw the kids looking deadpan. "Anybody know what supportive means? Anyone? Hello?" she tried to tell the kids as she pulled out her walkie-talkie to talk to Ophelia. "Ophelia, the kids are not amused because-"

"Mr. Ostrich is acting strange!" A little girl thought as she ordered the other kids. "Get him!"

"Yeah!!!!" The kids charged against Sally for being a Female Mr. Ostrich as they started to beat her. But, young Dayonna escaped as she went outside to hyperventilate.

"No wait! I'm just kidding!" Sally begged as she tried to breathe. "I can't breathe! I need to get out! Help!"

Ophelia gasped in surprise as she kneeled and picked up her walkie-talkie. "Sally, what happened? You were supposed to entertain them!"

"I can't stand it! They think that I'm acting strange due to this bird costume!" Sally stated frantically as a little girl hit her with the cane before a girl removed the top part of the ostrich costume. She started to crawl out of the suit as she began to run away from the kids as the teacher showed up.

"What's going on here?!" The teacher asked as the kids stopped fighting before calming themselves down.

"We were playing with Mr. Ostrich!" said the little girl.

Sally, in her bare legs, has left the stage and is hiding in a empty classroom. She sighed in relief as she looked down to her panties and socks before Ophelia showed up carrying the jeans and sneakers. "I'm not good at entertaining!" she complained as she picked up her pants and put them on. "You convinced me to take off my jeans and put a pair of ostrich pants!"

"Sally, stop whining! It was supposed to lure Dayonna and you ruined it!" Ophelia put the sneakers on Sally's feet. "Aw, nuts. Dayonna's coming and our lives are going to be a mess!"

"Ophelia, I'm sorry. If there's a teenager in Boston in 2003, I'm sure he or she will know about Dayonna."

"May we wait here? Dayonna's coming."

The nerdy girl sighed as she got on the orange-haired spy's motorcycle. She didn't know how to drive as she found herself unable to drive as Ophelia got on her vehicle and advised her to turn it on. "Use the motorcycle, Sally. Dayonna will find out that we were here in the preschool."

"OK." Sally turned on the motorcycle and started to use the vehicle in order to go to East Boston High School. The two girls has left the preschool in order to find a teenager who knows about Dayonna's whereabouts. When the duo has left, Dayonna has arrived in Small to Tall Preschool and got out of her motorcycle. She arrived in the school stage where she saw the Ostrich costume. "Sally wore this costume to entertain the children. The Ginger's not here and she were here." she said as Young Dayonna showed up and pushed her away from the costume.

"Don't touch that! It's dangerous!" she told her.

"Why do you think am I doing? Let me see!" Dayonna didn't listen.

"Birds like Mr. Ostrich are really dangerous!"

"I don't think so!"

"So do I!"

The two girls began blowing raspberries at each other as they kept taunting each other. The younger and ornithophobic Dayonna kept blowing more raspberries at her older self before sticking out her tongue at her before stopping each other. "Oh my gosh, you're like me." she said.

"Really?"

"Really?"

"So, anyway, who are you, Tall girl?" Young Dayonna asked.

"I'm you from the present time." said Dayonna. "The one who was defeated by that ginger Ophelia!"

"She defeated me! I tried to convince Ophelia to forget being a spy and her dream came true!"

"Hmph! I arrived first when Ophelia appeared. Duh!"

"Duh! I guess we gotta-"

"Hold on! Want to team up with me?" Dayonna suggested.

"What? You?"

"If Ophelia were here, Together, we'll defeat her!" Dayonna continued as the principal showed up.

"Dayonna, Is that you? Ow!" The principal was punched by the woman unconscious.

"Not on my watch." The two Dayonnas said in unison.