Good Bye Sabaody

Rayleigh's P.o.v
After I reached the ship Meliodes described I was kind of amused at how it looked with a Pig Statue on the front and the words the Boat Hat Written on The flag it was To say the least.... Interesting.

I started covering it in a Bubble Wrap to prepare it for their journey to FishMan Island, While working On it could feel a presence.

"So It Appears There's a Stow Away on Their Ship?".

"You Can Come Out Now!"I said as I heard The sound of footsteps until they Stopped behind Me.

"I didn't expect Myself to be found this Easily?, but I guess hiding was futile if someone like YOU Found me Sir"I heard a voice that grew a bit familiar on me.

"How Did you Find Their Ship?"I asked.

"I was walking around until I saw them leave it"he stated as I nodded Before Speaking up.

"Take Care Friend"i said putting my hand on his Shoulder, as a smile made it's way on his Face.

"Thank you Sir I'll never forget the Kindness You And Miss Shakky Showed Me"he said as I smiled back at him.

"Till We meet again" I stated as I turned around and walked away with my work finished on the ship.

"I Wonder How Those Boys will React to the Little Surprise They have on their Ship?"a small chuckle escaped My Lips as I made my way back To The Bar.

Shisui's P.o.v
"Aaaaaaand That's Number 24!"ace shouted as he took down another one of the Pacifistas I believe That's what they're Called, I quickly made a few handsigns before jumping up.

"FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL JUTSU!"I breathed a giant fire ball that consumed two Pacifistas.

"And that's 30"i turned towards him with a smirk satisfied with my work.
"Show Off"He scoffed Before Grinning at me.

"Hey Looks Like The Others Finally Arrived!"he said as I looked back to Everyone running towards us.

Y/n's P.o.v
After we exited Shakky's Bar I only had one thought running through my head which was how I'll torture Shisui alive this time, Nothing Goes as planned whenever He's Left in Charge of something, after a while of running I could finally see them in front of us as shisui burned two Pacifistas, he turned towards us.

"Hey Guys!"he asked as we finally reached him I quickly Grabbed his collar and started shaking him violently.

"What.... The.. Fuck!... Did you do this time?!"I shouted as he shook his hands in front of himself in a Defensive Manner.

"It wasn't Me I Swear!"he said as ace made his way towards us.

"STRANGERS!!!"A Voice shouted.
"It was that Guy"shisui said pointing towards a.... Guy?, I guess?.

"Prepare to Die!"The "Guy" said as he prepared himself for a fight

No One Moved or said a word as we all heard Alucard laughing his ass of while holding the sides of his stomach.