JOBBED IN

Y/n's P.o.v
"Thank GOD We Finally Made It!"I Exclaimed Almost Out Of Breath After Running For Like An Hour Or Two, After We Left On Trafalgar's Instructions, We Finally Arrived At The Back Door.

"Yes It Seems Like It Is....."Jonathan Said Before Taking A Deep Breath.

We Entered The Place Which Was Slightly Similar To A Factory With Pipes Almost Everywhere On The Walls.

"God Damn.... This Itchy... Body!"I Heard Gin Growl While Scratching His Arms, Or Is It Still That Hijikata Guy's Arms?, Anyway, I Heard What Sounded Like Footsteps From The Other Side Of The Wall.

"Come On We Need To Get Out Of Here!"A Male's Voice Was Heard From The Wall On Our Left, We All Exchanged Glances Before Putting The Sides Of Our Heads To The Wall To Listen Better.

"Come On Hurry Up!, We Need To Get Out Of Here, AND STOP OOGLING MY BODY!!!"A Voice That Belonged To A Female Shouted In An Angry Tone, I Opened My Mouth To Speak Up Only To Hear A Deep Voice From Behind Us.

"What Are You Doing Here..."The Three Of Us Jumped Before Turning Around To See A Man In An all White Outfit Staring At Us.

"I Asked You A Question, Who Are You?"He Asked This Time With A More Threatening Aura Emenating From Him, Jonathan Quickly Opend His Mouth To Speak

"We Apologize Sorry Sir We Just Enters Through The Back Door An-"Jonathan Was Cut Short By The Man Speaking Up.

"Ah, So You Must Be The New Workers I Was Told About?"He Said With A Less Threatening Tone.

"Y-Yeah!"I Exclaimed In Relief Before He Turned His Eyes To Me Or I Think He Did Since The Dude Wore Sunglasses Indoors.

"Say Where Have I Seen You Before?"He Said Looking Me Up And Down Making My Eyes Widen Slightly.

"This Is Bad If He Knows Who I Am This Might Be Trouble...."I Panicked In My Head.

"Calm Down......"Jotaro's Voice Demanded As I Heard The Man Speak Up.

"Have You Been To The Friday Poker Game With Dan?"The Man Asked.

"I..Uh......"I Trailed Off Before Hearing Him Speak Up.

"Yeah!, Yeah! he's Actually Dan's Cousin!"Gin Said As The Man Turned His Head To Me.

"I See...... Allow Me To Introduce Myself My Name Is Vergo"Was All He Said Before Turning Around.

"Follow Me I'll Give You Your Uniforms, And Then I'll Take You To Your Working Stations"He Said Before Leading Us To A Locker Room With Many MANY Yellow Hazmat Suits There, We All Wore One Over Our Clothes Before Standing Infront Of The Man.

"Good Now I'll Check The List In My Hand To See Which Places I Should Drop Off Each One Of You"He Said Making Our Eyes Trail Down To His Hands To See He Wasn't Holding Anything.