Who Are You?

Y/n's P.o.v
"So What Are We Gonna Call This Operation?"Jimbei Asked As We All Turned Towards Him.

We Were On Our Way Towards The Place Where This Hody Jones Guy Was Holding The King.

"Naming A Mission?"Jonathan Said Putting A Finger To His Chin.

"How About Mission Deep Fish?"Chopper Said Joining The Conversation.

"That's A Great Name Mr.Chopper!"Jonathan Said As He Bent Down To Pet Chopper.

"Your Compliments Are Not Gonna Affect Me You Idiot~"Chopper Cooed With A Small Dance.

"You Guys!, We've Arrived!"Nami Said As Franky Finally Parked The Ship Near Ours.

All That We Saw Was Many Fish-Men Unconscious On The Ground Some Of Them Bleeding Although They Didn't Seem To Be Injured Fataly.

"Looks Like Those Guy Had A Party?"Meliodes Stated With His Hands Inside His Pocket.

"Okay Let's Go And Help Them!"Usopp Showed As Everyone Nodded Before Leaving The Ship.

"Hold On A Minute"I Stopped Once I Heard The Voice Again.

I Was Noticed By Avdol Who Looked Back At Me.

"Are You Okay Y/n?"He Asked As I Nodded.

"Y-Yeah, You Go Ahead With The Others, I'll Follow You In A Minute"I Said As He Raised A Brow Before He Followed The Others.

"Okay!, Whooo Are You?!, And What Do You Want With Me?"I Asked As The Voice.....Sighed?.

"Good Grief....... Fine!, My Name Is".

Ban's P.o.v
"DIE!"Another Fish-man Shouted As I Punched Him In The Face, Sending Him Flying Towards His Friends Which Knocked Them On The Ground Unconscious.

"Man These Guys Are No Fun🎵"I Said Cracking My Knuckles.

"I Agree With You"The Green Haired Man Said Slashing.

"Heeeey!, Zoro!"We All Turned Around To Be Met With Everyone Who We Separated From Back At The Castle.

"Zoro Where Have You Been?"Nami Asked.

"I Couldn't Find My Way Back, All Those Hallways Looked The Same"He Said.

"Judeau?!, Where Have You Been?"Avdol Asked As Everyone Turned Their Attention To Said Blond.

"I Don't Remember. Honestly, Everything Was A Blur?"He Said Scratching The Back Of His Head Before We Turned Our Attention To Someone Shouting.

"Do You Think Getting Reinforcements Is Gonna Help You Defeat Us?"The White Haired Fish-Man Asked With A Sharp Toothed Grin On His Face.

"And Who Are You Again?"I Asked As He Gained An Annoyed Look On His Face.

"Kill Them All!, Annihilate All The Humans!"He Shouted At The Remaining 2000 Fish-Men Looked At Us With A Determined Look Before They Charged.