.....SEAAA!!!

Y/n's P.o.v
After We Left The Castle We Decided That We Should Fix Up Our Ship, And Thanks To Franky Who Said He Could Help It Was Done In Mere Minutes.

We Agreed To Separate OUR Group Into Two, One Will Go With Shirahoshi And Nami's Friends To Her Mothers Grave Which Consisted Of Me, Meliodes, Avdol, And Jonathan.

While Alucard, Ban, And Gintoki Who Was Taken While He Was A Unconscious, Left On Our Ship To Fight Hody.

But Before We Left, We Were Introduced To Three Friends Of Nami And Her Friends, They Were Called Hachi An Octopus Fish-Man, Kimi A Mermaid, And A Weird Talking Star?.

Anyways!, We Were Now On Our Way Towards The Grave Of Shirahoshi's Mother.

"And Then, I The Great Usopp Took Down Fifty Of Those Men With One Shot!"Usopp Stated As We All Stood/Sat On The Oddly Grassy Floor Of The Ship.

"That's Amazing Usopp!, You're Truly One Brave Warrior"Jonatahn Praised As Usopp Gave Him A Toothy Smile.

"Man You're A Big Liar...."Meliodes Stated Bluntly As Everyone Chuckled.

Awww!, You're So Adorable!"The Green Haired Mermaid Or Kimi As She Was Introduced Pinched Melodies's Left Cheek.

"M-Meliodes?!, That's Not Polite Of You!....."Jonathan Said Scolding Him.

"Do You Really Think Your Friends Will Be Okay?"Nami Asked Me As I Looked At Her While TRYING Not To Look At Her Chest.

"Yeah Don't Worry, They're Gonna Be Fine"I Said Knowing Alucard and Ban Alone Are More Than Enough To Handle Whoever This Hody Jones Was.

"Everyone!, We've Made It!"Franky Declared As We All Looked At The Small Island In front Of Us, As We Prepared For The Landing Which Was Way WAAAAAAAY Smoother Than Ours.

After We Dismounted The Ship We Walked To A Big......Tree?, With A Grave Stone Underneath, But What Matterd Was The Person Who Sat Infront Of That Grave Stone.

We Walked Towards Him As He Turned To Look At Us Before Standing Up.

"You?!, What Are You Doing Here?"He Asked, As I Got A Better Look At Him.