Fun times in a snow day

Thanks to that dream last night, I couldn't sleep much, cause I was busy focusing on who that women was, and why did she look like me. The only difference between us was our clothes, mine was more modern, hers was more... ancient Greek time clothes, like 2,000 years ago. But I felt like I could trust, she made me feel peaceful.

"Arana, earth to Arana!" Daniel said. I snapped out of my thoughts, dad I looked at my dad." Y-yes dad?" I asked." I was saying, I don't it would be a good idea to ride your bike to school today." Daniel said. I didn't have a problem with dad dropping me at school it was starting to snow a bit.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Susan ask." Yeah mom..I'm ok." I answered." Are you sure? Cause you have some bag under your eyes." Susan said." Yeah had bit of a bad dream." I replied." Ok sweetie." Susan said.

"You ready kido?" Daniel said." Sure dad. Bye mom." I said. Mom waved goodbye.

I hopped into my dad's navie blue Toyota truck, and we drove off." You ready for the test?" Daniel ask. "Yip!" I answered." And why?" Daniel ask." Because I'm going to nail it." I said positively." That's my girl." Daniel said. We listened to some up beat songs, which thankful that it's not blasting out the windows, for the people of Forks to hear.

We got to the corner of the school." Ok dad you can leave me here, thanks." I said." You don't want me to drop you off closer to school?" Daniel ask." Nah I'm good dad." I said." Are you worried I'll embres you?" Daniel ask." Yip." I jokingly answer. Dad placed his hand on his chest." I'm heart is broken Arana." Daniel said. We both laughed. I waved to dad goodbye.

Once I got to the parking lot, I saw a wait ball coming right at me. I dodged it in time, but then I just ended up slipping and fell onto my bum. I knew only two boys who would throw a snowball at me." Mike, Eric!" I yelled.

They were already making a run for it but the road was that icey they had a hard time to get away, so I used it to my advantage to make my own snowball. My first target was Mike of course.

When the snowball hit the back of his neck, it stuck for a bit. But those that saw it laughed their heads off.

Then it turned into a extreme snowball fight. My best friend Lucy was on my side. We both planed on going to a Italian colage. We've always been like sisters from childhood. We escaped the battle bust the bits of snow off." That was fun!" Lucy said." Life in a fast lane!" I said. We laughed as we went to the caffatira to join the gang.

"Hey Arana, Queen of fun." Eirc said. I laughed and did a little bow." Howdy do." I said. Everyone laughed." Oh! Hey Arana. We're planning a trip to La Push are you going to join?" Mike asked." Have I ever been someone to say no?" I asked joking way. I gave Mike a soft smack on the cheek. Mike was always like a baby brother to me." Of course not. Arana's always up for a ice cold dip in the water." Jessica said. I stuck my tongue out at her." Which gives me a good chance for awesome pictures." Angela said. I smirked at Angela.

"Yeah I'm a pretty model to the camera Angel." I said. She nodded and just laughed.

"Oh Arana we're heading to La Push next week. That's if the snow disappears." Mike said. I was excited about this." Cool can't wait!" I said. Then I looked up at Bella getting a vegetarian meal." Hey how about we bring Bella?" I ask. Jessica looked at me like I was joking. Mike looked at me like I was helping him get a girl. Which I would be happy to help with, cause he's not really helping himself.

But no." Yeah I think it's a good idea." Angela said." Cool." I replied. I looked up to see Bella by, which surprised cause my brain went back to the woman in my dream. Eirc shoved me gently snapping me out of my thoughts, and scaring me a bite wich made me gasp." Arana, it's time  to get class. You still want to go to Italy right?" Eirc asked. I just nodded. I looked at the Cullen kids. What caught my attention was Edward's cocky smirk he usaly has. Like...he knew what I was thinking of.

I shook my head went to my Italian class. I tried not to focus on why I want to go to Italy..or who that women in dream is.

(Hi guys. I just want let u guys know. I have a backup account for incase this one disappear. But don't worry. I'll still be continue here.

But my backup account is ShiraVolturi2002)