NEW STORY - the price of a soul

Hey everyone!! Please go check out the first chapter of my new story!! I'm sure you'll quickly fall in love with Maisie just as you did Annabelle! Please read to the end - Shift updates at the end!

New story - the price of a soul

Maisie had one goal. Get accepted into MSU. But now that she's here, she is questioning if Mississippi was right for a Californian girl who dresses different, thinks different & sounds different than those who grow up in the Deep South. It seems like those around her are thinking the same thing.

She knew that the first year of University might be a struggle, but she did not expect things to go wrong so quickly. Finding herself at the Devil's Crossroads, 250 miles away from her school, she jokingly makes a deal with a stranger. When they shake hands,  she meets Alaric, who promises to help her with the revenge that she is not so sure she wants.

Alaric may have only taken this assignment to piss off Buffy and his sister Laila, but he is immediately taken with Maisie and her passion for good. Why someone this sweet would sell her soul to his father he doesn't know, but he is ready to find out.

https://my.w.tt/tQor4m26K3

!!! Please go check it out!

Shift update!

I am almost done editing Shift!!! Woo! There is so much more content and I'm very happy with it now.

What this means...

I will be selling the edited version on Amazon Ebooks! I promise even if you've already read Shift it will be worth your time! I am so much happier with the work I've done on the book & I would love the support. Shift 2 will be coming Fall 2020.

I will give updates to you as I have them.

PLEASE FOR NOW GO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST BOOK!

LOVE YALL
Kayla