013.

jeongguk's pov

jeongguk's pov.

JEONGGUK WAS LAYING IN BED, his arm under his head to prop it up as he stared up at the ceiling, sleep not coming to him once again.

Taehyung was next to him, sound asleep and snoring softly. It was adorable to the younger, but being in the same bed as him somewhat made him nervous.

It's been two days since Taehyung has been staying at his place. His mother knows about it so they don't have to sneak around, because Jeongguk wasn't the best at lying. Especially not to her.

He looked over at the older next to him, his brown hair brushed out of his face so he could see his closed eyes. Taehyung was beautiful, even while he was sleeping. It baffled Jeongguk to see such a gorgeous person laying next to him in his bed.

He couldn't believe that the older actually liked him. How could he? Taehyung's beauty was out of this world and Jeongguk was just average at best. But nonetheless, he was happy that he came into his life and somehow made it ten times better.

The younger looked away from the sleeping boy, sighing softly. He wondered when Taehyung was going to go back home and reconcile with Jimin. He didn't mind him staying at his house, but it really worried him that they were in such a bad place. They were best friends after all.

That made Jeongguk start thinking about Wonho and Yoongi. He was still upset with them for ditching him like that, but he can't deny that he did miss the two. They texted him all the time, although he never replied. He just couldn't right now because he was still hurting.

"What're you thinking about?" A voice came from beside him. Taehyung was awake, his voice deeper and raspier than usual because he was tired.

"Nothing really." Jeongguk replied, turning his head to look at the older with a smile. "Why did you wake up?"

Taehyung shrugged, his eyes meeting Jeongguk's before slowly moving closer to the younger. "Can I cuddle you?" He asked.

"H-Huh?"

"I'm sorry for asking. I just sleep better when I'm cuddling something." He told the younger. He couldn't see him, but he knew Taehyung was blushing.

Jeongguk chuckled, opening his arms for the older. "Come on, then." He replied with a lopsided grin.

Taehyung's eyes lit up in the dark. You could see how bright they were. He smiled wide before moving into the youngers arms and wrapping his own around Jeongguk's torso. "Much better." He said softly.