012.

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov.

"YOU CANT SEE HIM ANYMORE." Jimin told his best friend as they both sat on the couch, flipping through the channels to find something interesting to watch.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked, completely confused.

Jimin set the remote on the table in front of them before turning to face the younger. "You cannot see Jeongguk anymore."

"What? Why?" Taehyung instantly turned to look at Jimin at the mention of Jeongguk.

"Are you kidding me right now? You literally just told me that you two shared a kiss and you're asking me why you can't see him anymore? Are you that dumb?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows knitted together.

"I must be." Taehyung sighed. "So what if we kissed? I'm not going to disappear from his life because of that." He added.

"You have to!" The older yelled.

"Explain."

Jimin started rubbing his temples, obviously getting a headache from the conversation they were having. "Taehyung, you two kissed. He's a human being and to him, you are a mythical creature that doesn't even exist. You can't have a relationship with this boy, you do know that, right?" He asked, genuinely curious as to what the answer was.

Taehyung didn't reply at first, wondering if they were even going to have any kind of relationship. He didn't know. He's never really dated before, because no one intrigued him enough where he lived. Everyone back home wanted to be with him, but he never bothered starting something with any of them because they weren't what he wanted.

Was Jeongguk? Yes. He definitely was. The younger caught his attention instantly on his first day at Busan's high school. Taehyung knew he shouldn't get attached to him, though, because he wasn't going to be there for long; but he just couldn't help it. He had to know him.

"Taehyung?" Jimin snapped his fingers in front of the youngers face, bringing him back to reality.

He blinked a few times before looking at his best friend. "Huh?" He forgot what the question was.

"You do know you can't have a relationship with Jeongguk, right?" Jimin repeated, annoyed at this point. Taehyung had the attention span of a fish.

"Why can't I? Shouldn't that be my decision and not yours?" He raised an eyebrow at Jimin, crossing his arms over his chest.

The older boy looked absolutely horrified at what just came out of Taehyung's mouth. "What did you just say?" He asked.

"You heard me."