014.

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov.

Taehyung was swimming fast, trying to get away from something that was chasing him. He didn't know what, but he knew he had to leave the ocean. But why was he in the water? He's not supposed to be in it, he was banished.

He quickly looked behind him, seeing a light purple tail. His eyes went wide when he realized it was his best friend coming after him. Why was Jimin chasing him? What was going on? Did he do something bad again and his father sent the only person he knew would talk some sense into him?

Suddenly Taehyung was at the shore, quickly jumping out of the ocean and onto the sand, his tail disappearing completely as legs took its place.

He stood up, brushing his hair out of his face, his breathing heavy as Jimin also came out of the water, standing still behind him.

"I told you he would hate you." The older said, pointing in front of Taehyung.

He slowly turned away from Jimin, his eyes meeting Jeongguk's. His facial expression went from confused to terrified in two seconds. This wasn't supposed to happen this way.

"Taehyung?" The younger in front of him questioned, his face showing that he was scared.

"Jeongguk, I-" He started but got cut off.

"You lied to me." The younger said, his tone full of hurt.

"No, I-I didn't. I was going to tell you, I swear." Taehyung replied, taking a step closer to the boy who meant everything to him.

"But you didn't. You kept this huge secret from me when you promised you'd never lie to me." Jeongguk had tears streaming down his face as he spoke.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner. Please... Please forgive me." Taehyung pleaded, moving closer to the younger before reaching his hand out to touch his face.

Jeongguk slapped it away, sniffling. "How could I ever forgive you? You're the one person I thought would never let me down!" He yelled, backing away from Taehyung.