005.

Jeongguk was at his desk where he was supposed to be doing homework, but instead he was drawing. Who you may ask? The mysterious boy who befriended him a few days ago.

The boy was uniquely beautiful and honestly, Jeongguk had wanted to ask Taehyung if he could draw him, but he didn't want the older to think he was odd.

Jeongguk was colouring in his hair when he heard a tap on his window. His head snapped up, looking over towards the glass when the same noise he heard a second ago came again.

The younger stood up from his chair, moving over to the window and opened it slowly, his gaze instantly darting to the ground where the boy he was just drawing was standing.

How did he know where Jeongguk lived? And why was he at his house at two in the morning?

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" He asked the older, confusion in his tone.

"Can I come up?" Taehyung replied, avoiding Jeongguk's question altogether.

The younger sighed and nodded down at the the older. He would feel bad if he sent the boy home when he walked all the way here in the middle of the night.

Jeongguk backed up and before too long, Taehyung jumped through the window frame, landing quietly on his feet with a large smile on his face.

"How do you know where I live?" The younger asked again. "And why are you here so late at night?"

Taehyung's gaze moved around Jeongguk's room before meeting his eyes with a shrug of the shoulders. "Well Jimin went for a swim and I wasn't in the mood to tag along so I asked your friend Wonho for your address so I can come hang out with you." He replied with a slight grin.

"But it's literally two-thirty in the morning."

"Your point?"

"That it's two-thirty in the morning."

"Okay, but I'm still not getting what point you're trying to make."

"It's two-thirty in the-"

"I get it! It's early in the morning. I was just bored and lonely, so I wanted to come see you."

Jeongguk didn't say anything after that. He just stared at the older, confused. He had no idea how to reply to what Taehyung just told him because he wasn't the best at expressing himself.

The boy in front of him moved his gaze around Jeongguk's room again, looking around in awe at the walls that displayed drawings.

"Are those yours?" Taehyung asked.

"The drawings?"

"Yes."

Jeongguk felt embarrassment all of a sudden. He didn't know why, but this seemed way too personal for someone he just met to see. "Uh, yeah. They are." He replied.

The younger instantly looked back to his desk, his eyes going wide when he realized he left his sketchbook open, the page where he was drawing Taehyung on display.

He quickly moved over to close it because the older was making his way in that direction, but before he could Taehyung had grabbed it, glancing at the page with a stunned expression.