017.

jimin's pov

jimin's pov.

JIMIN WAS HURRYING TO get ready for school because he woke up late and didn't realize the time until he looked at his phone.

He quickly put on a plain white t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a jean jacket, looking in the mirror so he could fix his hair.

It was quiet without Taehyung around, he would admit that. If he was still living with the older, he definitely would've yelled at him to wake up so they wouldn't be late. But he decided to live with Jeongguk for a bit longer, which baffled him since they made up days ago.

He hasn't seen Yoongi since that Friday at school, but boy would he not stop texting him. Jimin texted him back a few times, but then decided to just ignore him the rest of the weekend. He couldn't get close to anyone, especially not a human.

Jimin quickly walked downstairs, taking a few sips of coffee that he had sitting on the counter for when he was finished getting ready.

He ran to the door, slipping on his shoes and hurriedly grabbed his backpack and keys out of the bowl on the table by the front door. He was definitely going to be late.

Jimin opened the door to the house, stepping outside into the crisp air, breathing it in. It was starting to get colder, but he didn't mind it at all. It felt nice.

"Fancy seeing you here." A voice called from down the driveway.

The younger closed his eyes, hoping he wasn't hearing right. When he opened them, he saw none other than Min Yoongi leaning against a car with his arms crossed and a smile on his lips.

Jimin scoffed as he walked down the steps. "Are you stalking me now?" He asked, stopping once he got to him.

"You didn't text me all weekend, I wanted to know if you were okay." Yoongi said, before adding, "So.. I might've asked Taehyung where you lived."

The younger boy rolled his eyes before looking at the car Yoongi was leaning against. It was pretty nice, he'll admit, and it looked brand new.

"Where's your usual skateboard?" Jimin asked, meeting the olders gaze.

"I thought I would give you a ride to school. I can't exactly do that on a skateboard, huh, sweetheart?" Yoongi teased, smirking.

"Shut up." The younger said, shaking his head. "I don't need a ride, though. But thanks for the offer!" He added, starting to walk away with a grin. He knew what was about to come.