Famiglia Abbruzzese

a smile can take you pretty far, but a gun can take you farther

The Abbruzzeses

This close knit group of brothers were born and raised in Florence, Italy where their business began.
Their father was once el capo and was wanted in all of italy for the people hes murdered but they never found him.
Their father is a charismatic man but very lethal, many even thought he was insane, the only person he trusted was his beloved wife and if that maybe his sons.
Leonardo, Alessandro, and Dante didnt mind though they all looked up to their dad and from the moment they could walk by themselves their father would make them watch what he would do to his victims. From death by beatings to gorey mutilations.
"It builds character, plus you will be doing this one day also"
They laid low for a while until their mother grew ill and eventually passed away (the reason as to why is still unknown).
so they left.
once the police got too close to finding out it was their dad they packed what they could take and headed to New York.
There the boys grew and so did their mafia once again.
Each of the boys decided on what they wanted to do in the mafia once they turned 18.
Leonardo took into his fathers foot steps, el capo, since he is the oldest of his family it was something he has been preparing for. Just like his father you could say hes insane but he'd rather say it's a unique sense of charm.
Alessandro decided to be his brothers advisor, consigliere, the most trusted and the second born he handles the money in the family. A pyromaniac, if you miss a payment or try to leave to avoid payment youd meet him and his burn victims do not survive.
Dante was more into the feild work and being the youngest hes used to following orders, soldato. He can be charming if hed like but he rather not show emotions and is very equally as lethal. The last thing you'll see if you run into him are his cold blue dead eyes.
Together they run the whole city of New York with murders and disappearances, they are feared and they plan to keep it that way.
Many important people pay them to make people be wiped off the face of the earth.

so dont take it personal...its strictly business.

its strictly business