somewhere in cali

Somewhere in Japan..

Mia's POV

" Koko de kanojo wa"

( tell me where she is ) I say holding my sword to his neck , he looks at me frightened , good..he should be.

As he doesn't answer I slice his neck open and walk to the back room.

I bust open the door and I hear Mina scream of surprise.

" where the hell were you ?! I've been locked in here for an hour !" I chuckle as she gets up.

" I'm sorry , I had business to take care of." I tell her , she glares at me and I lean against the wall .

" you are evil you know that?" She says, I shake my head and smile.

" what the fuck happen?" I turn to see Vicious, I look at him with empty eyes.

" he wouldn't tell me where she was." i say shrugging and Vicious looks at me confused.

" you knew where she was." he says to me , I roll my eyes and walk to the front taking a sip of Pepsi.

" you need to cut it out Mia I know damon is-" before he finishes his sentence I aim my sword at him .

" don't ." I say lowly , Mina grabs the sword and pushes me back.

" seriously, you don't!" She says angrily and walks out , Vicious follows her .

Mina's POV

" I'm sorry she did that." I say to Vicious as he approaches me .

" I understand why she did it , people grieve differently, she's raging out." he says , I nod slowly and I look up at the stars .

" what are we doing here anyway ?" I ask Vicious, I look up at him and he explains,

" your sister , knows everyone my father was in contact with , he had connections here and she plans on taking them out." my eyes slightly widen.

" she's gonna do what?" I say horrified , I shake my head and start walking away .

" where are you going?" I hear Mia say ,

" stay the hell away from me, you either shape up or your gonna lose me" I say and walk towards the car .

Jame's POV

It's been a couple months since damon..I don't even wanna say it , I'm currently at my parents house .

After the funeral I had to get away and I've shut everyone out. I even broke up with Jenna , I didn't want her to stay with me..she deserves better .

" hey. " I turn to see hale as I'm laying down .

" hey man. " I say and look up at the ceiling .

" you've been cooped up in your room for three months, when are you gonna get out ?" He asks me , I look at him then back at the ceiling .

" okay well I bought you pizza , it's downstairs so..see you." he gets up from my bed and walks out .

Jake's POV

" everything's changed. " I hear Hannah say sadly , I look at her as we sit along the beach , I'm so glad schools out .

" what do you mean?" I ask her knowing exactly what she means.

" everyone is apart , Mia is god knows where , James is with his family and hasn't come out his house in a month. Alexa is in California doing who knows what , Jessica left , Mina is probably with Mia , Jenna my best friend is heart broken , Hale and Sarah seem to be the only normal ones , and me , I'm so sad my two best friends aren't here with me , I'm sad we're all not together as a group anymore "

as she finishes she begins to cry , I look at her with pity and I put my hands on either side of her face .

" hey , it's gonna be okay , I promise baby." I reassure her , she looks at me and nods. I hug her and her grip on me is tight.

Will it be okay?

Mia's POV

As we are on the plane I look at Vicious and Mina , she has her head on his shoulder as they sleep, and I have my own seat.

I ended up not killing anyone in Japan, well besides that one guy... I didn't wanna upset Mina. But I will find who were responsible for the bomb and I will if it's the last thing I do .

Vicious POV

It hurts everyday not seeing my brothers face , losing my sister was the hardest things I had to get through, but this takes the cake .

I'm all alone, no father, no brother or sister, it's just me. I look down at Mina as she sleeps, she's been the one that has kept me going..

I slowly caress her cheek, I'm bad for her , I can't get close to her, I already lost Jessica and I can't afford losing another innocent girl .

Mia's POV

As we get off the plane Mina looks around ,
" what on earth are we doing in California?" She asks me , I look at her and raise my eyebrows.

" who wouldn't wanna be here ? We're enjoying our summer." I say smirking at her , she looks at me skeptical and then looks at Vicious.

" she's out for revenge isn't she?" She asks him , I immediately stiffen and look at him with desperation, please don't tell,  please don't tell I thought to myself.

" no , we're here for the views and beaches." he says smiling at her , her face brightens up.

" okay well, let's go!" She says with excitement, I hide a smile that started to form .

" why don't you guys go ahead , I wanna explore a bit." I tell them , Mina hugs me and I smile .

" see you soon." she says , she turns to Vicious and they walk left and I walk down right , as I'm walking I look around and someone bumps into me , as I go to give them a piece of my mind my eyes widen ,

" Alexa ?"

Hale's POV

Me and Sarah are currently walking through the park.

" do you think things will ever get back to normal ?" Sarah asks me , I look at her with a slight smile.

" I don't know , I honestly don't know , I miss damon everyday , I miss all of us being together." I trail off to say , Sarah stops in front of me .

" I'm sorry." she whispers, a tear rolls downs my cheek , she hugs me and I hold onto her ,
What would I do without her .

~

Welcome back shadow lovers ! I've missed you all and hope you stick around for the chapters of the shadow !❤️