be found

Mia's POV

I set the letter down and walk towards her bed ,
"I'll miss you sister, but I have to do what's right, even if you think it's wrong." I whisper as I look at Mina sleeping .

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I look at vicious as he leans against the doorway ,

"I have too, I need to find who killed him." I tell him ,

"Don't you think we should do that as a team? He was my brother, I should be going too." he explains to me crossing his arms.

"I know, I know but Mina is only comfortable around you so you need to be here for her, can you do that for me?" I ask him, he looks at me for a moment then sighs.

"Yeah, okay I will." he says quietly looking at Mina, I slightly smile,

"Thank you, I'll see you soon." I then walk out and go to the living room where Alexa is waiting ,

"Ready ?" She asks smiling, I chuckle and nod my head .

"First things first, no cell phones I don't want anyone tracking us." she tells me, I nod and set my phone down .

"Where are we heading?" She asks, I look at her and smile ,

" I think I found the person who did it, and they're Dubai." her eyes slightly widen ,

"Okay, I'm in." she nods and we head out , here we come .

Damon's POV

3 months earlier

As I run downstairs the door is not as close as the bunker is, if I run out the door I'll probably blow up from the outburst. I decided to go in the bunker in the basement , the latch to open it breaks as I open it with too much force.

I'm guessing the bomb was planted in my room as I heard it go off. I shut the door and I could feel the heat of the fire , how could i let them plant it ? What the fuck was I doing ? I then think about it, they planted it when we were at haily's funeral, there plan was to kill one of us so when we were gone they could plant the bomb, sneaky assholes .

I then hear James scream my name ,
"James I'm down here!" I scream up, he probably can't hear me.

"James ! James !" I scream but it was no use, I sit down and run my hand through my hair.

"Fuck." I say to myself, minutes go by and I hear the sound of tires, I get up and listen. I then hear a girl screaming , my eyes widen ,

Mia. no..no..no. I can't do this to her this wasn't supposed to happen .

"MIA! MIA!" I scream as I try to get her to hear me , I try opening the door but it's jammed and impossible to open ,

"Please open." I whisper as I start to lose hope , this will destroy my princess,

I hear talking and screaming for about 15 minutes until there's nothing but silence, they left . And I am now stuck in here , for who knows how long ..

Three months forward

It's been two days without food and water , I ran out finally and I think it's time to say I'm not going to make it, this bunker has somewhere to use the bathroom, a bed , air but it won't do any good without food and water.

All I've been thinking about is my family , about Mia. I hope she's okay but my mind doubts it..just like how I wouldn't be okay without her, a tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it.

"FUCKKKK!" My eyes snap up to the ceiling as I hear screaming , is that ..James ?

"James?" There's silence for a moment and I stand up ,