burn to the ground

Mia's POV

"What are you doing in California?" I ask her as we walk on the sidewalks.

"business, you?" She says looking around.

"Same." I say quietly, she looks at me and smirks.

"Innocent Mia isn't so innocent anymore." she says , I chuckle as she says that.

"You know that now?" I tell her, she shakes her head and we enter a bar. Let's catch up..

"Nice hair cut Sanchez." she says to me, I cut my hair two months ago.

"Nice hair color." her hair used to be blonde and red now it's black and red,

" her hair used to be blonde and red now it's black and red,

( Mia's new hair cut ! That's not her by the way hehe)

Mina's POV

California is so nice, as I walk I turn and see Vicious walking behind me.

"Come on, slow poke." I say smiling, I grab his hand and he walks beside me.

"You don't mind if I hold your hand do you?" I ask him as I noticed he tensed up, he calms back down and gently smiles at me.

"Yeah, perfectly fine." he says , I nod and I see a ice cream parlor ,

"Wanna go?" I look at him as he asks me.

"Where?" I ask him, he chuckles and looks down at me.

"The place you were eyeing as soon as it came to sight." he says, meaning the ice cream shop of course, I shyly nod yes and he chuckles.

"You're adorable." I hear him say quietly most likely to himself, I blush and look away .

We walk in and he walks to the counter ,
"Which ice cream ?" He asks me, I look at all the ice creams .

"Cookies and cream please." I tell the waiter , he nods and smiles at me, Vicious hand gripped mine tightly .

I look up at him and he's glaring at the guy, maybe he's mad he smiled at me? No way.

As he hands me the ice cream Vicious takes it and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I say quietly, he gently smiles at me , he pays for it and we walk out and sit at one of the tables.

"So do you think Mia has hope of getting better?" I ask Vicious, he looks at me for a moment.

"I've known her since she was a 16 year old innocent girl, and now she's a completely different person, she's a rebel, dangerous and unpredictable, I see she shows remorse when it comes to you though." he tells me , I look at him with confusion.

"Me? You think I could change her?" I ask him , he nods his head yes.

"She would have slaughtered everyone who even spoke to my father in Japan but didn't, she didn't because of you, I believe you can push her to be better." he says, I take a lick of my ice cream , maybe I could change her ,