Senior year

Jenna's POV

As I'm sitting in the living room I get a knock on my bedroom door , I look to see Mia walking in and I smile .

"Hey Mia." I say , she sits next to me and we hug each other ,

" I just got back from Damon's mothers house, my mom is okay" she says , I sigh in relief as she says that .

"That's so good , I'm glad ." I say holding her hand, she then looks at me for a moment .

"How are you doing?" She asks quietly, I stare at her and look down.
" Um, I'm okay why wouldn't I be?" I say with a chuckle, she tilts her to the side and looks at me for a moment.

" I never really got to talk to you about the whole James thing" she says , I start to think of him ..i would be lying if I say I didn't miss him , but I just can't be with him . How would I know if he wouldn't hurt me again? I can't and won't go through that again .

"He left me, he hurt me. There's nothing to talk about" I say to her , she gives me a small smile and nods ,

"Okay , if you ever need to talk I'm here for you , don't forget that okay?" I smile and we hug each other , her phone then vibrates.

"It's valerio , he's with Damon right now" she says with a chuckle ,

"He's trying to figure me out which makes me not want him to actually figure me out" she laughs and I join her ,

"He's actually a pretty good guy , he lost his girlfriend two years ago and hasn't given another girl a glance , but you..I think he might take interest" great, now I feel terrible for how I was acting towards him.

"What was her name ?" I ask quietly, she looks at me and smiles ,

"Ask him , he probably needs someone to talk too about it" she stands up and walks out the room as I'm assuming Damon and valerio got back from wherever they went .

Mia's POV

I walk downstairs to see Damon, I immediately smile and he walks to me ,

"It's a big day tomorrow" he says , I sigh and he chuckles .

"Senior year , don't remind me" I say , he hugs me and I hug him back .

" So does everyone have there first day of school outfit?" I hear Hannah say as she walks in with jake , I hear hale laugh as he sits on the couch .
"Oh please, what is this freshman year ?" Hannah sticks her tongue out at him ,

"No but it is our last year , so let's make it memorable." Sarah says , I see Mina walking down the stairs .

" I'm so nervous to go to school , what if they don't like me?" She asks me , I put her hair behind her shoulder , "Then I'll kick there ass." everyone laughs as I say that .

"Well I'll be going to Hawaii while everyone is at school" Alexa says , Damon scoffs as she says that .
"Yeah sure , your going to school and that is it" he says, she playfully rolls her eyes and mutters ' okay dad'
"Well I guess I could stick around for school, I haven't been there in about 3 years."  valerio says , my eyes slightly widens .

"What ? You didn't go to school ?" I ask him , Vicious chuckles as I say that ,
"Of course not rebel, he was in a gang remember?" Oh right ..obviously.
"Well goodnight guys, I'm heading to bed." jake says dragging Hannah with him ,

"Yeah me too." Mina says , i hug her as she says good night .
" I'll walk you to your room." vicious says to her , I chuckle a little..how sweet of him.

Jenna's POV

I walk slowly as I get to his room , what am I even doing ? Should I just turn around ? Should I g-
"What are you doing ?" I jump as I hear a voice behind me , I turn to see valerio . I clear my throat and look up at him .