Yes i was

Damon's POV

"Draco is very powerful, if she faces him alone I don't think it's gonna end well." Vicious says, I glare at him as he says that, he raises his hands up in defense.

"Mia has this gift of people not wanting to hurt her." Alexa says, vicious nods his head in agreement.

"I can agree with that." he says, I roll my eyes as he says that.

" what do you mean agree with that?" I turn to see Mina, oh great.

" Mina I-"before vicious can reply Mina walks away ,

"I'll be right back" he mumbles, I nod and he walks off ,

"Okay , we need to locate her fast before it's too late" Jenna says , I nod and open up the laptop and get to searching .

Mina's POV

"So you both dated her?" I ask as I hear Vicious walk in ,

"No, where did you get that ?" He asks , I look at him .

"It's obvious you had love for her." I say as I start to tear up,

"You're not like her Mina , your pure and innocent , and just different. I've never met someone like you princess." he says quietly as he caresses my face .

" do you have feelings for me?" I ask him , he tenses up for a moment,

" I want too, but I'm bad for you..you deserve better than me." with that he walks out the room, I want to say that there's no one better than you...I have feelings for Derek rose.

Mia's POV

I'm currently hiding in a vent, I look down and see Valerio walk in.

"There's my loyal friend." I hear Someone say, I look to see who's talking and there he is, Draco..I feel rage as I stare at him.

Valerio's POV

"Here I am." I mumble as he hugs me ,  I feel anger as he hugs me. I want to stab him right in the neck .

"Let's eat shall we?" He says , he's now the leader of the rose gang since Trevor is dead, this ends with him.

"So tell me where are we headed next?" One of the gang members say, draco takes a sip of wine and looks at him,

" I'm thinking about visiting long wood again." he says chuckling, I stiffen as he says that, shit..I know Mia is already getting angry, she could pop out any minute.

"Really ? Why long wood boss?" He asks, of course he had to fucking ask. I look up and don't see Mia , what the fuck?

" yeah, I want to see Damon's old mansion , the one I blew up." he laughs and they join him, Mia loved him, I know her blood is boiling. Before I could process bullets go flying, I look to see Mia shooting all the members, she lifts up a table and gets cover .

Mia's POV

Right when he said long wood I couldn't calm myself down, I got down from the vents and went to find the entrance.

I walk to the double doors and swing them open , I take out my two guns and begin to shoot, I kill at least three before I lift up a table for cover .

I bend down and take two throwing knifes , I look to see my aim, I steady and throw it I'm his neck, and I throw the other one in his chest . 

I get up and run to the other guy and Elbow him on the gut, he bends forward and I turn him around to use him as my cover, one of them other men shoots at him and I throw his body at him causing him to stumble .