Watched you from a distance

Mia's POV

Why would he want me to take a pregnancy test ? I take it and observe it .

"W-why would I need to take this?" I ask him , he looks at me for moment ,

"I'm guessing you stopped taking your birth control pills?" He says, I then think about..we had sex yesterday unprotected. I get up and look at him ,

"I-I can't be pregnant, not now not when my mom needs me" I say stressfully, he caresses my cheek and I look up at him.

"Me and vicious will take care of it, I promise Mia ." I nod and I hug him ,

I'm pregnant..yes I didn't take the test yet but it's pretty obvious.

Oh boy.

Valerio's POV

"Hey." I see Mia walk into the living room, I lightly smile .

"Hello rebel." I say as she sits down, she chuckles at the nickname.

"I'm going to do something really stupid , are you with me?" She says, I sit up and look at her with confusion, I'm assuming it's something evil and reckless, I smirk and nod .

"I'm in."

Mina's POV

"Why aren't I going ?" I ask him with slight anger, he turns to me as he was walking away from me.

"Because Mia isn't going so now there's only two of us, if there is too many people I might not be able to protect you , I'm not risking that ." He says and continues to walk away.

"Stop treating me like a little kid !" I yell , he looks back and boy does he look scary, he starts taking large steps towards me and I step back a little , he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him , my hands go to his chest.

"You are a little girl, don't you fucking get that ? You haven't even lived yet . Do you think I need you getting hurt and that being on my conscious? To think that you died because of me? Do you think I fucking want that ?!" I look in his eyes and see sadness and frustration combined , he really cares for me doesn't he..?

"Okay , I understand." I whisper as our faces are close together. He looks at my lips then back at me ,

"You're giving up just like that princess?" He says , I let out a breath I've been holding for a minute now and nod.

"Yes." he smirks and pulls away , I already miss his touch .

"Go with Mia , I'll be back for you." he starts walking away and I immediately blush , he'll be back for me .

Damon's POV

"Well , we're here." I mumble, vicious looks at me then back at the mansion .

"After 7 years we're going to see our mother." he says with a cold chuckle . My mother left us when we were 12 and 14 because of what my father did, she never came back for us or cared to even call.

"Sons , welcome ." I look at the doorway to see her , hena rose . Anger and annoyance immediately fill me .

"Where is she , I'm only gonna ask once." I say crossing my arms .

"Please, let us talk first yeah?" She says sweetly , vicious scoffs as she speaks .

" I think not." vicious says, as he starts to walk towards her the Guards step up and I immediately walk with vicious.

"Stop , no violence." we stop as we see Mia's mother standing at the doorway , I smile and she walks towards us. Me and vicious both hug her ,

"I'm okay my loves, I was never in danger, she only wanted to speak." she tells us , we pull away and I speak .

"About what ?" I ask her, she gestures us to go inside and we go in. I look around and her house is pretty nice , we go into the dining room and sit down.

"I've brought you boys here today for a reason, to explain myself on my disappearing." she says , I nod and she continues.

"When your father threatened to kill Mina and Mia when they were born, I was against it and he wanted to make Marcus's life miserable, he was upset I wasn't supportive."

"Damon you were already one and vicious you were three, I couldn't leave you guys that young ." She continues, I look at vicious then back at her .

"So I stayed with that monster for you guys , we moved here after Mia's mother as you know did , because he was going to kill her but I had convinced him not too , he ended up liking long wood so we stayed , Mia and Marcus stayed in Florida while Mina was adopted away because of Trevor ." She says, my father was a fucking asshole.

"When you guys were 7 and 9 do you remember hearing us argue that night in the living room?" She asked us, I looked at vicious and seen him nod his head yes,

" yeah, I remember." I say quietly, she gently smiles and carries on with her story .

"We were arguing because he had found out by one of his men I planned on leaving with you guys , he asked me why would I think about leaving with our kids , I told him because he was a monster."

"He didn't deserve such amazing boys, and he didn't deserve me. I ended up not leaving because if I did he was going to track us down and kill us, I couldn't risk that happening, when you were 12 and 14 I had left , without any goodbyes no trace of me anywhere."

"I couldn't take it anymore , when I'd seen he was already teaching you How to lead I knew he wouldn't allow me to take you with me , so I left without you and I regret it everyday. I wanted to come back for you boys , but he'd kill me if I did ..so I watched you from a distance, and when you met Mia I knew she was going to save you from this darkness." she says , I smile at the thought of her ,

" I can say I did." I turn to see Mia and valerio , my eyes slightly widen as I walk to her ,

"What are you doing here? i thought I told you to stay home." she gently smiles and pulls me closer as if she wanted to whisper something to me,

"I took the test , I'm not." she says , I look at her and gently smile ,

"Mi amor." I hear a voice say, Mia looks at her and smiles.

"Mom." she says going to hug her, I look at valerio and he shrugs his shoulders with a smirk , I let out a chuckle .

"Would anyone like anything to eat ?" My mother says , I look at her and gives me this hopeless look. I look at vicious and he sighs ,

"What the hell , I could eat." my mom immediately smiles and takes our hands leading us to the kitchen, this doesn't mean I fully forgive her , but she's my mother . And I will always love her .

That's it for this chapter!❤️ what did you guys think ,

Mia's not pregnant! Yet ?👀

What do you think about Damon's mom? Is she telling the truth ?

What will happen next ?

Find out next chapter ❤️