fuck

Damon's POV

Me, hale, Jake, James, Sarah and Hannah are currently at the shadow hideout, Jenna's running a bit late.

"It's really good to have you back Damon." Sarah says, I lightly smile and nod.

"We've been through a lot these past months , but now it's time for things to get better, we're missing our leader, Mia . And our teammate Alexa, Mina and vicious" I say, it's now been 4 months since I've saw Mia.

"We need to think like her, she's out for revenge right? For me. So that means?" I ask the crew, there quiet for a moment ,

"She's trying to find your father's associates." I turn to see Jenna , I nod and she walks next to me .

"That's right jenna, she's going to look for people that have spoken to Trevor, so that means we have too also." I tell them, since I know my fathers partners she should be easy to find .

"We start with a far place because I know she wanted to disappear, so we start with Japan. then a close place just in case. Jenna, Hannah and jake will come with me to Japan and Hale, James and Sarah you go to California for couple days see if you notice anyone that could work for my father." I tell them, they nod and I close the map ,

"Let's get to work."

Mia's POV

As I look in the mirror I smile to myself, I haven't felt beautiful in awhile, I turn and exit the room to find Alexa , I see her and she turns around and her eyes widen.

"Wow..you look amazing." she says admiring me , I gently smile,

"Thank you Alexa , you look great." I tell her , she smiles,

"Thanks."

( Mia's dress ✨)

( Mia's dress )

I straightened my hair and put it back into a ponytail, "Are you ready ? I ordered us a limo." she says, I nod and we head out .

~

As we arrive I look out the window and see the beautiful casino ,"Are you ready ?" She asks , I nod and we head inside .

"Here put a mic in your ear, we need to separate." I tell her, she grabs it from my hand and puts it in her ear. she smirks and walks away, "Show time." I mumble.

I look around and see everyone in amazing dresses but none of them look like mine,

"You know I wish we had more people to work with." I hear Alexa say, I chuckle and shake my head.

"Let me know how that goes." I tell her, I chose this dress to stand out from everyone to get attention from the mafia douchebags. "Hello princess." I stop and turn to see a guy about 6'0 and dark hair, why does everyone call me that ?

Only person that should call me that is- "Hello?" I look up to see the guy still staring down at me, I clear my throat and observe his face before deciding to entertaining, "He has a tattoo behind his neck." Alexa says, I nod to myself and smile at him.