What a night

Mia's POV

It's been a month later..it took 5 months later and I finally caught the guy. It is now September 1st .

" Is that all?" I look up at the bartender, I look at the drink for a bit dazing off .

" Yeah." I say quietly not paying any mind to him, I see he wipes his hand with a towel .

"seems like something Is on your mind." I look up at him and he's staring at me,

" Something like that." I mumble, I take the last sip of the alcohol .

"That Jacket looks big on you, I'm guessing it's a breakup?" I tense as he says that. He looks at me for a moment but I don't say anything.

"If you're hurt I understand, I would be depressed if I lost my girlfriend." he says softly smiling , I still don't say anything .

"do you love her?" I ask him, he turns to me as he was mixing the drinks,

" yeah, a lot actually." he says looking in to think air , he's probably thinking about her , I used to do that . I lightly smile and nod ,

"I have to go , thanks." I give him a tip and I leave before I can say anything.

~

As I'm walking I get this feeling , like someone is watching me. I continue to walk not intimidated, but as I walk further I'm in a choke hold.

I feel the persons arms wrap tightly around me neck, losing breath I think fast and kick back and hit his manly hood.

He loosens his grip and I bang the back of my head against his nose, he backs up and I turn and put my thumbs in his eyes stunning him. He screams in agony and I trip him hitting his leg inward, he falls but before I could finish him,

" how the hell did you just do that !?" I look behind me to see the guy from the bar closing his car door and coming towards me.

As I walk to him I stop and turn when I see a car coming in fast ,

"Damn it." I mutter and I quickly grab the bartenders arm and we run to his car.

" what's going on?" He asks as we get in the car , I quickly look at him ,

"no time to explain just drive !" I yell , he puts the car in drive and we take off .

"are they chasing us?" He asks in a king of worried voice ,

" only if they catch up." I look at him with an evil smirk , he looks at me with confusion.

" how are you not freaking out?!" He says as he drives faster, I look behind us and look back forward .

" we're good." I mumble , he sighs in relief, well that was fun .

~

We end up at my hotel room, the bartender guy walked me to 'protect me' although I feel like he wanted protection from me..

"hey can I stay here ?" He says out of no where , I chuckle, so he is scared.

" yeah sure..I'll take you to your girlfriend tomorrow." I tell him, he nods and I tell him sleep In Alexa's old room, I really miss her..

"I told her to meet us at the park tomorrow, it's like our meet up spot." he explains , I nod and he sets his jacket on the couch ,

" okay so..goodnight." I say clapping my hands together, he chuckles,

" good night."

What a night .

Damon's POV