Draco

Mia's POV

I put on my gear and grab my knife and put it in my holder that's on my back ,

"Time to end this." I whisper as I hold a picture of me and Damon, I gave my mother the necklace he gave to me because she's important to me and that necklace is important to me too, I wouldn't want to lose it. I walk out the hotel room to see ally and Justin .

"Thanks for coming." I say closing the door, they look at me with wide eyes, I look at them with confusion.

"You look badass." ally says smiling, I chuckle as she says that.

"You look like black widows assistant." Justin says, I smirk,

"Let's just go guys."

~

We arrive to the building, Justin pulls over and stops the car,

"Here we are." he says as he turns the car off, I take off my seat belt.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you guys soon." I say to them,

"be carful Mia." ally says, Justin nods in agreement and I look at them.

" I will." I get out the car and they start up the car and leave, I'm glad I met them..if it weren't for them I wouldn't be as stable as I am.

I look around at the building, I look to see if there's cameras, so far I see two in the front entrance, I can't go that way now ..they already saw me.

I take out my weapon to cover the cameras and shoot it at the cameras, since they no longer can see me I run to the back of the building , I look up and see a balcony.

I shoot up my zip line and it gets me up there . I land quietly, I look at the door and open it and of course it is locked. I take out a pin and jam it in the lock forcing it to open , I succeed and walk in .

I walk quietly and look around, I open my phone to see red dots that symbolize my enemy's, my eyes slightly widen when I see a shadow coming around the corner.

I quickly speed into a room, I close the door and I stand against the it to see if they passed by.

"Hello angel." I quickly turn to see a guy, tattoos, tall and muscular, he's hot..but nothing compared to Damon .

" what do I owe the pleasure of the famous rebel." he says smirking , I look at him with confusion,

"what did you call me? Rebel ?" I say titling my head, as he leans against the desk he stands up straight and walks towards me. I immediately get into defensive mode , he puts his hands up .

"Easy now, I'm not gonna hurt you." I think I could take him ..maybe. He looks very strong, plus he's really tall .

"what do you want?" I ask quietly not wanting anyone to hear us talking .

" the same thing your trying to do, kill Draco." I look at him with suspicion.

"why ? What's your motive ?" I ask him , I walk closer to him and stare at him, I have no idea who this is, I stare closely at his tattoos.

"what are you staring at princess?" I look up at him and scoff at the nickname.

" one . Don't call me that , two. Your tattoos.." obviously to see what kind of gang he is in , he chuckles .

"you're not gonna figure me out based on my tattoos." he says, I nod and back up .

"why are you trying to kill him?" I ask him , he smiles.

" you first." he says tilting his head to the side, I shake my head and look up at him ,

"He killed the love of my life" I say as look down ,it's silent for a moment .