new kid on the block?

two weeks later

A A L I Y A H

Now the last two weeks have been truly stressful with work and school plus I haven't got time to just chill and relax at all. These damn teachers got me wanting to just say fuck school with all this damn homework and shit like damn can a bitch get a fucking break or what.

My dad is currently doing good in the rehab that he checked himself in like at first, I didn't know which rehab that he was currently in but I asked around in street. I had finally got sit down and talk to him along with tell him my address just in case we don't get to talk everyday then he can send me letters. Honestly, that's what he has been doing lately and I may say that I enjoy reading them all if I'm being honest. I am proud that he is finally changing his ways like I really do miss my dad alot now.

I haven't seen my bestie or Bryson since last week and let a bitch say that the word got around in the street now them people saying that Bryson got a whole bitch but I doubt that shit will even last long. Arianna told me that Corey told her that Bryson "new girl" is rude as fuck now I wish that bitch would come to me sideways cuz Imma really show her why I'm my daddy's daughter now.

It was currently 12:30pm on a Saturday so I decided to go see my wonderful bestie and his demon of a girlfriend if that's what you would call her. I had grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to text him.

Aaliyah

I'm coming by bestieeee cuz I miss yo slow and dumb ass nigga😩
read at 12:35pm

Bryson liked my message like I know damn well that nigga didn't just leave me on read and THEN like my messages now he knows how much I hate that shit.

Aaliyah
Nigga yo ass gon stop leaving me on fucking read and like my shit😒

BestieWestie😘💙
Shut yo ass up and come thru cuz I want you to meet someone tho💀

Aaliyah
Oh HOW GREAT🙄..
read at 12:42pm

I placed my phone back on the charger and got up to start cleaning my apartment up. After, I finished with the apartment then I made my way back to the bathroom to handle my business.

"Mm, what should I wear today?" I said looking at my clothes

30 mins later