peaceful but crazy

Two days later

B R Y S O N

It was currently 2:50pm on a Saturday afternoon and I was in my studio working on this song that I have been trying to complete awhile but for sum reason a nigga couldn't think of nothing to go along with this beat.

"Maybe a blunt will help a nigga" I said shaking my head

That's when I got up from the chair to walk towards the couch where I had a pre-rolled blunt on the table but never finished it. As I placed the blunt in my mouth inhaling and exhaling, that's when shit start just coming to my head quickly. I reached for my notebook that was on the table to start jotting down everything that was coming to me.

Perfect, that might not describe you (it might)
I need a word, that's much better
I'm tryna get back up inside you (oh)
Know they gon' hate on the way that we slide through
I don't know nothin', I know 'bout survival (survival)
Why the hell women only fuck with lames? (Lames)
Used to the trains, ain't been on no planes (nope)

As I was in my zone then something got my full attention which was only my phone. That's when I had grabbed it to notice that it was only Megan calling so I decided to answer the phone.

"What's good?" I said putting her on speaker

Megan and I go way back to being childhood friends now Megan and her mom had moved into the townhouse right next to where my family was living in. Both of our moms had become close and I wouldn't be surprised if they are still close now but who really knows tho. Now realizing that I don't hear my mom bring Megan's mom up anymore. So, I don't know what's up with them.

Honestly, I look at Megan as a sister but growing up with her now she would flirt a nigga here and there but I just acted like I didn't notice it tho. Megan always had a crush on me for the longest but word on da street... shordy a hoe and let any nigga really hit that type shit. But hey, I ain't judging her cuz live yo life love.

"Just watching a show and what bout you daddy?" She said loudly

"Nun just chillin and shit" I said shaking my head

"Ooo like can I come over?" Megan said excitedly

Why shordy? So you can stalk a nigga and shit...

"I was finna go run to the mall real quick" I said smoking

At this point like I don't know why I even answered her fucking phone call in the first place or gave her my damn phone, if a nigga being honest.

"I'll meet you there Bryson... BYEEE" Megan said hung up

Bitch now I ain't even invite yo damn ass now there's no way in hell that I could even dodge her cuz shordy can spot me in a crowd full of people.