trying to change, maybe?

1 months later

A A L I Y A H

It's been one month bout to be going on two months since that whole situation of me almost getting kidnapped by a dude that I was starting to like a lil bit and wanted to keep around but I guess god had other plans. That night when Zach pulled me away from Tyaeja to take me upstairs to calm down like I honestly thought he was just being a good friend but once again I was wrong.

After that night, the gang and I went to my apartment to connect the dots to this unsolved mystery case. While we were tryna search for things, that's when we came across sum information that showed Zach and Tyaeja are siblings. Now both of them have different last names so how are they even related, to be honest. 

With me almost getting kidnapped now they haven't left my side at all and I truly appreciate that. The day after the situation happen then Bryson ass brought all of his shit into my nice and boujee apartment like damn nigga. It was one time that I was so tired of his bullshit that I changed all the fucking locks but you wanna know what this nigga did? Picked the fucking lock and changed them back now I can never win with this man anymore.

Lately, it's been peaceful no drama or nothing like it is kinda weird that after the party nobody has seen Tyaeja and a new family moved into Zach apartment that he once lived in. Bryson think that they gon try to come back but they gotta be stupid cuz when I see them pussy ass fuckas.. oh baby, its war.

So when Bryson needed to leave to go somewhere then he would get one of his niggas to watch me like I'm a lil ass kids now I am grown and can take care of myself. Like a bitch got a whole glock 19 with an extended magazine along with a glock 17 with a switch and red dot so a bitch is more than ready to use it on a bitch or nigga that ever tries me now. If I want to get out and Bryson is busy with something then he would get one of his niggas to come with me, type shit.

The last couple of weeks, I have notice that Arianna and Jaybee have been getting kinda closer not in no sibling relationship way either. They think that I don't see it but yo girl definitely see every damn thing and these fuckas are fucking with each other on the low, type shit. Arianna and Jaybee always tryna sneak off to do their own thing like damn just tell a bitch that y'all want to hump each other. Til further notice then Imma act like I don't know shit bout what's going on between them.

Now Bryson and I have got more closer while he has been living here with me but nothing dealing with a relationship or in a sexual way. We just been chillin while doing our own thing, to be honest. Bryson has been treating me like a queen now I think it's really sweet of him to go out his way to be doing all these nice things for your girl. I never seen him this type of way before I'm loving it.

It was currently 1:21pm in the afternoon now I was at home alone getting ready to go to the movies with Arianna cuz we haven't had time to spend with each other since her ass wanna be doing sneaky shit with my brudda, Jaybee.