got it on me..

5 days later - 11:40am

B R Y S O N

"AYEE come on ladies or y'all gon miss this damn flight now" I said looking at them

You're probably wondering what's going on and why are the ladies leaving so today is the day that I put King along with his clown ass niggas plus his bitch in that ground. I have Liyah, my mom, Keisha and Arianna leaving New York to head to Virginia with Bobby like I rather them leave the state then stay here in New York.

I was also tryna get Liyah's dad to go along with them but he didn't want to do that cuz he was like he ain't gon let no pussy ass nigga push him out his shit. You gon have to kill him to get that nigga outta here but that shit ain't gon happened on my watch tho..

Now Liyah's dad, Jeff was gon call up sum of his niggas from his old gang to see if they wanna fuck with us which I truly appreciate that shit, to be honest. I already called sum of my cousin and uncles to see if they were down to ride with a nigga so they should be here later this afternoon.

So I got plenty of niggas that finna ride for me and I really appreciate that shit from the bottom of my heart too.

Now three day ago, bully who is my older blood brudda was finally released from jail after serving almost 8 years. He's been in that bitch since he was 19 now a nigga was happy to have his brudda back again. Shit just ain't been the same after he was sent to jail but he's finally back for good and he is ready to drop sum bodies for his nephew now.

 Shit just ain't been the same after he was sent to jail but he's finally back for good and he is ready to drop sum bodies for his nephew now

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Liyah was in front of me trying to get my attention right now.

"What? You good mamas?" I said rubbing her stomach

Now mama is getting big but ever since she been pregnant like she has been tryna get freaky with a nigga and I'm lovin it.

"Yeah but the girls and I are ready now do we have to go daddy" Liyah said sighing

"Baby listen now it's just for a day or two til everything can just calm down again so give yo daddy sum love" I said smiling

"WELL DAMN... you tryna rush us and shit but it look like y'all bout to fuck and shit" Keisha said shaking her head