girl of my dreams

The Same Day

B R Y S O N

After Liyah and I texted, I went back to recording some songs in the studio at my house. I rolled over to the other side of the studio and went into my weed drawer to grab a bag of weed to roll up. This was really needed right now cuz being over Liyah place like she don't even let me smoke anymore.

Once I finish rolling it and lit it up as I was litting the blunt up. My phone started ringing like someone ass is always calling me when I'm trying to smoke damnit.

I reached for my phone to answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"What?" I said smoking the blunt

"Where is my hello? You just gon start the conversation by saying What in a rude way" A female said laughing

"Fuck yo hello, who the hell is this?" I said aggressively

"It's Megan asshole" She said laughing

Last time I seen or heard from her was the day that I had to cut shit short cuz Aaliyah was mad at me cuz I lied to her where I was when I was really at the mall with Megan but I didn't invite her, she just invited herself to come and shit. If you don't remember Megan go back to the chapter named peaceful but crazy.

"How did you get my damn number?" I said concerned

"You gave me yo number silly" She said laughing

I didn't say shit funny bitch..

"No the hell I didn't now where did you get my damn number if you don't answer my question. You are getting fucking blocked on my moms." I said shaking my head

She is fucking up my mood right now bro..

"You gave i- ....before she could give finish her sentence and hung up on her then blocked her cuz I didn't give her shit. She had my old number but I got a whole new phone and number so who gave her my shit? That's something I need to add my list of finding shit out.

I just got a lot of shit on my plate right now like it's ridiculous. I got people looking for Tyaeja and Zach fucking ass and nobody have seen or heard from them since the party that was a month ago. Now I'm trying to record some music for my album that I'm supposed to drop. My mom wants to meet Aaliyah since she heard so much bout her though the street runnin their damn mouths and a lot of other shit.

I got my gang looking for Tyaeja and Zach in this whole city like it's nowhere to hide cuz we know where all the hiding places are. If they don't find them in 4 weeks then I'm putting money on their head and anyone is willing to go after them and bring them to me for 200k each.

I'm kinda glad that I got people to handle my shit cuz I need to get back to finishing this album before the due date cuz my label is suppose to be throwing me a launch party for my new upcoming album and shit.