You Think You Got It Bad? You Wish!

Waking up at five in the morning isn't easy lucky for me I'm a morning person. So why don't I introduce myself? Well the name is Mickey. Yeah, I know, it's a guy name. Don't like it? Deal with it. I go to school with normal people and have friends like normal people but I'm not normal. Just weird, which I love because being normal sucks! Any who, I live in the middle of nowhere. I live where there is only grass and tress and more grass and more tress. shall I go on? If you wanted to go to, I dunno, the mall? It's about five to seven miles away. Yeah, I know it makes no sense. But doesn't Mum know I actually like people? Its annoying but peaceful at the same time. Now will you excuse me I need to get a shower and get ready.

           *SHOWERS LATER*

      Wow your still here....great. Since your here I might as well tell you more about this crazy world I live in. Where should I start hm...? RIGHT! I have four majorly awesome best friends and they are Emily, Isabelle, Joey, and Blake. Emily, she's the smart one but evil. Mum says I should be more like her and get into less trouble but it's her who plans it all!! And Mum wants me to be like her that will be the day. The girl never wears jeans but if she does she wears skinny jeans. The band geek but she's a cool one she makes everyone want to be in band. She's a light browned eyed girl with brown hair.  I love this girl I mean who wouldn't

      The quiet one but crazy when you get to know her is Isabelle. I remember not to long, back when she stayed the night at my place and she was hungry and so was I. Well she tried to cook this French dinner we saw on-line and when you start to cook it you can put an alcoholic drink in it and it would burst into flames. She said she could do it, and we almost died. That's the last time I let that women cook. Izzy wear all the band tees and skinny jeans also. She a dirty blond haired girl but now since she dyed it it's pink with purple tips which I love. I known this girl since we were in elementary school the memories! 

      Now everyone has at least one gay best friend and since I do now you have to get one. Joey is his name and he can not be tamed. I'm not kidding about that either. He's crazy, but a good way though. Some people think he's mean by his intimidating height and he's muscular. When you start to get to know him at first you guess he's not gay but he is. Which shocked me in the beginning. He is my own personal teddy bear. He is cuddly and sweet. So if you have a problem or just need a shoulder to cry on go to him. Joey i met him in 8th grade he got picked on a lot for being gay but ever since then no one really hasn't cause now everyone knows SO it's old news.

      Now Blake I just met him yesterday soo I bearly know him but he's really chill laid back and I like that he's not a player well I guess not cause I just met the guy plus he doesn't really look likes he would fit in that type of catorgies. Also the school I go to is like anyother we have the cheer-bitches, the jocks, the normals, and the awesome ones I bet you can guess who those people are *wink wink nudge nudge* ..Anywhores...CRAP! I'm late eh it was worth it see ya!

NEW STORY :D AND THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY PLANNED OUT!  AA AAH WHY AM I YELLING..... there we go PEACE-SKIES!!!*