chapter 8

"Why?" A soft whisper was heard.
"I-I thought you loved me....". I was shocked, I did not expect Momo and Jiro to be a thing......well now there's even more of a reason to kill her. "You and Momo are a thing but you still decided to fake being in a relationship with me. But why?" I asked with tears rolling gently down my face.
"I-I didn't want you to find out" Jiro mumbled quietly, I pulled an angered face and she then realised what she said because she attempted to save herself with "w-wait that's n-not what I ment." She shouted with worry drowning her, she frantically waved her hands in front of us.
"What did you mean then?" Shinsou deadpaned
"I-I ment. I-I ment......I......." Jiro trailed of unable to think of any words to speak.

Eventually three heart broken teens walked out of a liers room and to their own rooms and they didn't speak to each other for the rest of the evening......then a day........then two......three........until the other classmates got suspicious.

---------------------------------------

It was now the weekend and it had been days since the four teens had spoke to each other and their fellow classmates, Jiro suffered the most because of the guilt that was dragging her to the sea bed every day.

Kirishima's pov----------
It has been ages since Jiro, Shinsou,Kaminari and Momo have talked to anyone and even my bro is ignoring me. I don't know what happened but something did and I will find out before it gets out of hand. "Hey kaminari" I smiled and threw my arm around kaminari's shoulders "what's up?"
"Mhmm" is all I got back, the same answer I had got since his numbness.
The class started calling it numbness seen as they were acting numb to everything we said or did and I hate to admit it but damn, it was annoying me to a new level.
"Listen bro, what ever happened you can talk to me about it, ya know I'm a great listener." I smiled pitifully at him.
"Okay..." was all I heard before he started dragging me to his room. I was happy he had said something other than 'mhmm'.
When we got to his room we sat on his bed, he started to sniffle then when he lifted his head up I could see he was crying. I was shocked but I went over to him and hugged him. He explained everything that happened through sniffles and outbursts of tears but I listened through all of it.
I got up and left the room to go grab ice cream and a movie to watch.
I arrived at the kitchen when Kat started hugging me from behind.
"Where have you been?" He asked with his head on my shoulder.
"With kaminari, he told me what happened." I replied
"Hmm, he spoke to you?"t
"Yes, he did. I'll tell you later we are about to watch a movie with ice cream."
"Don't girls do that when they are having a break down?"
"Yes but we are gay so it's fine." I smirked at him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek and started to leave.
"Bye" I waved with ice cream and a movie now in my hands.
"See ya later" he gave a small smirk and turned to go back to the bakusquad in the common room.

Kaminari's pov----------
I told kirishima everything and I'm kinda happy I did because I was slowly going insane being unable to talk to anyone. We are now gonna hang out.

----------------
Hi, sorry for not posting lately but I'm lazy and very busy. So this is a shorter chapter to keep yall happy because apparently you actually like my book so far. So thank you so much for that.
P.s I'm not dead (but I am on the inside)😂
Word count: 658