Chapter 12

5 months later~
Still kami's pov----------
"Hi Toshi you look.......peaceful. I'm still training to be a hero, although I know I'm not a good one I will keep going even if I am using school as a distraction, I'm trying my best. I've been going in your room most nights and cry to myself a lot. I hope you wake up soon and be a hero." I mummbled to Shinso's comatose body. He's not dead yet but he seems it and I feel empty, some people are saying I need to go to therapy but it won't work.........nothing will heal the mental scars embedded in my brain.

5 more months later~
I visit him almost every day but he still never changes and when we think he's getting better he always goes back or gets worse. I'm starting to lose hope but I don't want to he is everything, I need him. He can't- he can't die.
I'm in 2-A now though and one year older-17- I'm taking driving lessons and will soon take a final test. Half the class already passed their driving tests and soon sero and mina won't always have to be my free uber.
How long until he will wake up and learn to drive?

1 year later~
I'm in my last year of U.A, I passed my test on the second try and I've improved my quirk, then again so has everyone.......apart from Hitoshi, he is still sleeping and won't wake up, will he ever wake up? Yes, he will. So I did go into therapy and it did help I don't hear the voice as often anymore but it is still there when I'm feeling low. I don't come to the hospital every day but I come at least three times a week which works better for me, because this year is very important so there is a lot of work, I've been tutored by momo and bakubro (more like tortured until I get it right by bakuhoe) so now my grades are up and I'm getting B's and A-'s which shows I have improved a lot and now the only thing missing is my love.
I tried to date other guys but none of them made me feel like how Hitoshi made me feel, but at least I tried.

2 months later~
It's half term (or whatever you call a two week holiday off of school) I am half way through class 3A and it's pretty good most of the class including me are 18.The people dating are:
todoroki and deku
Kirishima and bakugou
Yayorozu and Jiro
Ida and uraraka (I needed a straight ship)
Mina and sero
And me? I'm still single and the only one I love in this massive world is in a coma.
The hospital said that there doesn't seem to be any improvement concerning him getting better so they are considering pulling his life support off. When this was mentioned everyone disagreed with the decision so thank god that was averted. But he's still not awake. Why, why did I do this to him?
I'm sitting in a hospital chair next to the purple haired cat lover "I love you and I can't let you go. I'm sorry for causing this to you, I let you down and I can't live with myself knowing I killed you so please don't leave.....please" I mummbled the last part and was sobbing heavily while struggling to breath, at this point I was on my knees squeezing his hand in mine with my head resting on the bed.
"Then I won't leave"

Whooo look at me two chapters in a day, the shorter chapter thing works so imma keep it up.
Can you guess who said that? Hmmmmm well you'll have to find out in the next chapter although I think you already know who it is.
Word count:655