chapter 3 (Brother knows best?)

Roses POV

Ryder just kept pushing harder cutting off my breathing.

"Ryder love it's me, Rose. Your mate!" I said while clawing at his hands as my breathing got shallower. My eyes slowly closing.

All of a sudden he removed his hand, as I was falling to the floor Ryder caught me by the waist and picked me up.

"Shit, Rose!" Ryder said holding me close as I caught my breath. His for head pressed to mine. My breathing still heavy. His eyes were full of pain.
"What are you doing up here? You should already be home by now." He said putting one hand on my cheek. 
"I talked to your dad. Your pack was gonna change packs just so we could be together" I said smiling and looking up into his eyes. He looked surprised.
"What do you mean change packs?" Ryder said picking me up and sitting me on his bed. 
"I was walking to the door and your pack decided if we weren't together we would be nothing so our packs would be nothing so they were willing to change packs so we could be together." I explained.
"So my father is ok with this? Us? You know seeing each other?" He asked.
"Just shut up and kiss me!" I said as I lent in and he kissed me gently.

What was a gentle soft kiss soon turned in to me laying on my back with Ryder hovering over me, kissing down my neck. He kisses down to my collarbone. As soon as he kissed my collarbone I moaned I felt him smile against my skin. He kissed back up and kissed me roughly.

"Yo Ryder................." Josh and Matt barged in stopped in there tracks. As Ryder and I jumped up off the bed.
"Oh... So y'all are doing that... We will just go...." Said Matt. 
"Yeah. So they can get back to doing that." Josh said and they ran out with Ryan hot on their heels. 
"I'm going to kill both of you," Ryder said.

I shook my head and stood up to go after them.

* I don't care about my makeup, I like it better if my jeans all ripped up* my phone started going off.

"Hello?" I said.
"Where the hell are you!? You know after every game we have a movie night!" Eric yelled.
"Sorry, I'm at Ryder's ill be there in a bit," I said. 
"Oh course your there..... Now that you've found him your gonna start ditching us aren't you?!" he continuously yelled.
"Eric. What is your problem? I said I'm on my way." I said while walking out the front door past the livening room were Ryder the twins and the others where sitting. I walked out on the lawn.
"You're ditching us for the fucking enemy! That's my problem. I don't care if he's your mate!!!" He yelled even louder. Is he kidding me? 
"Stop yelling at me, Eric! And it's not like you've never ditched me for Maycee!!!! I yelled at him with tears threading to come out of my eyes
"Yeah but she's not the enemy!!!! How could you do this to me your own blood your older brother!!! The one you're supposed to let protect you, your twin!!!!" That's it the tears started. 
"IT DOESNT MATTER! HE'S MY MATE! HOW COULD I DO THIS TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? NOW THAT I'VE FOUND MY MATE YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! YOUR AFRAID OF SOMEONE ELSE HURTING ME!? BUT RIGHT NOW YOUR THE ONE HURTING ME!!!!!!!!" I yelled an hung up and look at my phone. I can believe that just happened, me and my brother never fight like that. With tears running down my face, my knees gave out. But be for I could hit the ground someone caught me. 
"Shhh... It's ok love. I've got you." It was Ryder. He picked me up and carry me back in. I just put my head in the cress of his neck and cried harder. I heard him say something but I'm not sure what. Then it felt like he was walking up the stairs. And be for I knew it, we were laying on his bed. Me on top still crying and him on bottom rubbing my back. The last thing I heard was him singing. And then I fell asleep.