Chapter 4 (A brothers worries)

Eric's POV

"How can she just forget everything!" I yelled to no one.
"Dude he's her ma......." Jacob started to say.
"I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS! HES THE ENEMY!" I yelled even louder. I'm pissed.
"Bro if Mayci would have been for the enemy pack you'd still love her. " Mike said.
"Yes. But she's not the flipping Alpha! That killed my grandmother!" I said.
"It doesn't matter he's her mate!" Mike yelled at me.
"Don't yell at me! Where the f#€k is she?! She should have been here by now!" I said starting to worry. Me and my sister never fight like this. But then he just had to come along.
"Eric she's fine. I'm sure Ryder's driving her over right now." Lucas said looking up from playing 'COD'
"She said she was on her way! I swear to the moon goddess that if he mates her before asking the family's permeation ill kill him!!" I yelled.

___________________3Hours later_________________

"WERE THE F#*K IS SHE! ITS BEEN 3 HOURS NOW!!" I yelled I'm bout to send a search party out for her.
"Ok bro call her! Now I' m starting to get worried." Mike said.

I got up and walked outside of the game room.

RING!!!!!! RING!!!!!!!!! RING!!!!!!!!!

"Hey! you've reach Rose Mae, I'm sorry I couldn't get to your call but if you leave a message I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks" Rose's voice-mail jumped through the phone.

'Ok, honestly I'm not only mad I'm getting scared. I mean she is the first female Alpha to ever be born, so she is a target. A very VERY BIG target! And if anything ever happened to her I would just go crazy my baby twin sister! I just couldn't ever lose her. I think that's the reason that I'm having trouble letting her go and the fact that this bastard is the enemy. Ok, the best thing to do is just calm down and then go try and find her.'

I went back to the game room.

"Did she answer?" 
"Where is she?"
"Is she ok?"
"Do I have to kill someone?"

All these questions came at me like a tornado.

"HEY GUYS!! slow down.." I said shaking my head at them. 
"NO, she didn't answer... I don't know where she's at... I don't know if she's ok... And I don't know if you have to kill anyone. Her phone is off." I started. "But we all need to calm down and wait a min to see if she shows up. If she doesn't show up within an hour or two, we are going over there to look for her." I finished.
"But she's already been there for three hours." Louis said. 
"I know but she is upset and she might just need to breathe." I said.

I looked out the window into the woods oh moon-goddess please let my baby sister be ok.