Chapter 28: It's now or never.

Dagen spits blood in Lucas's face trying to get out of the restraints. Dagen now had claws growing from his nails. Lucas found out that Dagen's claws and teeth do in fact grow back.

"Nasty little fucker!" Lucas shouted before wiping the blood off his face. 

When Dimitri walks back in with his Owl on his shoulder resting. He was carrying a plate that made Dagen's mouth water. Human... it still twisted his stomach when he thinks about having to eat people to survive but right now, he needed any strength he could get. 

"Did you heal yet?" Lucas walks over to Dimitri whispering. 

"If I were to cut weaker supernatural creatures they won't heal. I think it's the same with the Wendigo. I'm not going to heal but he doesn't need to know that." Dimitri nods in response. 

"Now I'm going to go update Nero. Don't let him eat all of it. We don't want him to strong." Lucas says as he walks out. 

Dimitri waits until the door is closed and walks over to Dagen placing the plate in his lap. Dagen looks at him confused before back at the plate. He wanted to eat but his restraints wouldn't let him. 

"Did you hear what he said?" Dagen nodded returning his attention to Dimitri. 

"Good. I was hoping you were using your heightened senses. This saves us some time." He says before looking at the restraints and whispering something Dagen couldn't understand as the restraints break off. 

"Eat quickly. I'm going to need you in full control if we're going to save the others." 

Dagen can't help but hesitate. "We're?" 

"Here's the short explanation, I don't want to be a part of Tulum anymore this isn't what I signed up for. I didn't want to hurt you or your friends. So now I'm going to help get you out in hopes you'll let me tag along. Now please eat." 

Dagen doesn't reply to that and looks down at his plate as he begins to eat the food Dimitri brought. 

"You know what I really despise?" Victoria asks walking into the room. 

"We're not here to play your game Victoria." Atticus replied. 

"Wrong Answer. What I despise" She says before forcing Felix up and in front of her. "Are Vampires who are disgusted by what their masters gave them." 

Felix was hiding his fangs he's too scared to move as he feels Victoria hand travel up his arms and to his shoulders. 

"Leave him alone!" Aiolos shouted. 

"Yeah! Get your hands off of him you filthy bloodsucker." Calliope barked.

"Victoria leave him be. He's not as old as you." Atticus says trying to keep his calm. Yes, it angered him to see Felix so scared and he wanted to lose his temper but Victoria could easily kill Felix right now. 

"He didn't do anything to you." Juniper and Marlowe protested. 

"You're a scared little Rabbit, aren't you?" Victoria whispered to Felix as her hand goes to the top of his turtle neck. Her sharp nails scrapping against the bare skin of his neck. He closes his eyes tightly trying to stop the shaking as he doesn't reply. 

"Victoria you proved your point. Stop." Atticus says again this time letting some of his anger be heard in his voice. Victoria smiled and grabbed Felix by his hair yanking his head to the side roughly causing him to let out a little scream before closing his mouth quickly trying not to show his fangs as she bares his neck out for everyone to see. 

"I said leave him alone!!" Aiolos and Calliope said angrily both ready to fight a Vampire if needed. 

"If you were smart, you'd shut up and let me finish the game. I do hold your dear Felix's life in my hands."