19. white flag

KADEN 💪

I drove home , my mind loudly registering the adrenaline pumping through my veins in excitement.

I noticed a black Cadillac in the parking lot 'she' was surprisingly early. She's never early for anything.

Parking my car in it's designated spot I sprinted up the steps and into the house.
I purposely ignored the four pairs of eyes that burned holes into my back as I went up the stairs to my room.

" You took long" I raised an eyebrow at the woman sexually splayed on my bed in nothing but a smile.

" For the moons sake , put some damn clothes on Edith!" I gritted averting my eyes from her very exposed privates

She giggled" wow , acting like you haven't seen or felt any of this before. You know I actually think you miss all this." the ruffling of my sheets echoed lightly , followed by the pattering of her feet against my floor." you can look now."

I rolled my eyes , this idiot is fucking annoying at times" next time, wait in the garden" ignoring the sexual desire coming off her in waves I sat in one of the sofas.

" Ooou who knew you'd find the great out doors so kinky" she giggled tightening my night rob around her waist more

Remind me to burn that Shiloh , I mumbled to my wolf who shook out his fur eyeing Edith irritably." You have some info?"
I'd rather cut the bull and get her out of my sight as soon as possible

" Right , yes I do. it's definitely her " she sighed seeming a little unpleased by her own statement " I took the necessary samples , pulled strings and they all came out positive. She is Marina Ivanovich." She confirmed, settling in a seat near me.

" And Rafael?" I shifted as she inches closer to me purposely flashing her luscious cleavage at me.

"He knows who she is, I grabbed that file from his desk" she points at the file on my dress table.

Reaching for it ,I open and zoom through it.
" His obviously planning something" I mumble.

" Well if it makes you feel any better, the council isn't aware if any of them" she says.

" They are bound to find out soon. We need to act quickly" my wolf is pacing ,making me more agitated.

" When where you going to tell me she's your mate?" Edith asks sniffing me lightly.i flinch, creating space between us.

"She's not" I gritt, hating the personal boundaries She keeps disrespecting

"Oh.. Kaden" she laughs, trailing her finger up my jaw " you've always been horrible at lying. Did you know Rafael's been taking her out? Probably fucking her too but who am I to judge. "

" What are you talking about" I feel Shiloh shift in my head ,his rage pouring into my system.

" Oh you didn't know" she squeaks " picks her up from work. Takes her out. My suspicions got cleared when she came to work completely drenched in his scent."

"Is this your idea of a joke? Cause it ain't funny." I gritted standing up and leveling with her.

" Oh no honey, I'm simply filling you in. His up to something. Judging by that folder,his two steps ahead of you" she points out."you need to catch up before its too late"brushing her filthy over done lips again mine.

Shiloh growls and Edith flinches , noticing that I'm losing control she cautiously moves back and creates more than enough distance between us.

" You need to leave" I growl.