27

I dont get enough sleep last night. I was spacing out and crying most of the time. My heart broke thinking about it.

He doesn't remember me.

But I have to accept it. He's just my dream not my reality. He comes and go......

"Ugh....my eyes looked very swollen. What should I do?" I whined.

Then I suddenly remember, I dont have any extra work clothes. What the f*ck.

"Mom, what should I do? I dont have anything to wear!!!"

                  _______________________

Oh my gosh!!! Now everyone is looking at me. I told you mom, this was a bad idea.

So, this morning, mom forced me to wear this

"Dont look at me like that!!! It's just for today" I said smiling awkwardly at everyone

Then, someone laughed at me. That very loud and annoying voice. I knew it!

"Yah stop it Jung Hoseok!" I scold him.

"Just,it was so funny. Whay did you dress like that. Do you have blind date today?" He ask still laughing.

"No, I forget I dont have any work clothes at my mom's house"

"Whatever you said gurlll" he said mocking me.

"Aishh, shut the f*ck up!"

Timeskip / during lunch

Woah, I'm so nervous. Calm down, calm down...... I checked myself on the mirror for the last time before entering the cafe.

"Perfect. You got this Haebin. This is not a date or what so ever. He just want to make it up to you.....yeah"

Then I enter the cafe. The first thing I saw, is him. Smiling brightly at me.

"You're here, I was waiting for you. Have a seat, lets have a lunch together" he said.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun by the way" he introduced himself.

"I know" he looked quite taken aback by my response.

My heart racing.

When I was about to seat he said" Nice dress" and wink at me.

"D-dont get the wrong idea! I didn't dress up for this date, I mean meeting.....something just came up this morning" I mentally cursed myself.

"I didn't say anything tho. So you are considering this as a date?" He ask smirking.

My hands start to sweat.

"Its a date then" he said boldly.

I widened my eyes at him.

"L-lets just eat. Shall we?" I said trying to cure the situation or my own heart.

He nodded in agreement. When we were eaating silently, suddenly I feel a waves of emotions coming to me......

It reminds me of our old days, eating lunch together at the same cafe. Smiling and talking to each other.  But sadly, he doesn't even remember me nor the memories.

My eyes start to wet. But I cant let him see me like. I'm so pathetic.

Suddenly he asked
"Are you doing great now, My Princess?"

I looked at him shocked. The tears pooling on the corner of my eyes finally dropped.
Now I saw it.....I saw a soul of 18 years old Choi Yeonjun that I love, in him. Infront of me.

No, its a lie.....

I stand up from my seat."I dont have a time to play with your lame jokes"

I quickly get out of the cafe to run away. I dont want to see him.

"Haebin, wait!" He screamed my name. I ignored it.

Suddenly someone spinned my body and embrace me in a tight hug.

"Where are you going? I'm tired of waiting for you. I miss you so much" he said.

I cried in his arm. This is the tears of happiness. He's back. He kept his promise to comeback to me.

I wipe his tears and caress his cheek. I stared into his eyes. "Are you really my Yeonjun?"

He nodded and hug me again.

Then, he takes my hands and kiss it.

"This three years is too long for me, you know? But luckily my love for you grows as the passes, it's not even  budge. I never gave up waiting for you, cause I know you will comeback for me. So, to kept my promise, Park Haebin, will you date me?"

"No" I said boldly.

"B-but why? Did you find some-

I quickly pecked his lips. He was stunned.

"Forget the date and just marry me already"
I said chuckling.

"Hehehe,is that so. Anything for you princess"

Then he slowly lean in to give me a long passionate kiss. I really miss this. Not to be a freak but damn, he's a good kisser.

I love you Choi Yeonjun.I love you Park Haebin

I'll never let you go again.I promise to Hold you Tight

Forever