Who's downstairs⁉️

"Seth!"

Seth!"

Me and Ebony call Seth as we see him leaving the apartment building. He looks at us puzzled.

"What's wrong?"

He asks as he stops walking and wait for us to catch up with him

"Red colour, nails, and the bread being torn from the middle! That's whats up!"

Ebony says as I look at her thinking that she finally believes us now

"Say what?"

He says as we start to walk towards the campus and I explain everything that happened to us in the morning

"Creepy. That has never happened to me before though."

He says as I look at Ebony and she seems like she wants to say something

"Ebony what's wrong?"

I ask her bringing her back from her thoughts. She looks up at me, smiles and then she puts one arm around Seth and one arm around me.

"Nothing. So? How was your date last night?"

She says as she grins and I blush. Date? No. It wasn't a date.

"We just went to hangout. No big deal."

I say as Seth nods and says, "Yeah. And you should focus more on the things thats going around, rather than this."

"So should we tell the landlady?"

Ebony asks as I shrug and then look at Seth

"I don't know. I told her last time when I saw someone or something and she thought I was just being a kid."

Seth says as we all think about what to do.

"You know what? Ive had enough. I don't want to think about this at all. Let's all just go to campus and enjoy our uni life!"

Ebony says as she smiles.

_____

As we got home earlier that day, we decide to go clubbing with our friends.

"Hey are you gonna wear that black skirt or the shorts?"

Ebony asks as we both go to our respective closets and open them up to search for which clothes to wear

"I don't....know.."

I said as I stand there shocked when I see my clothes. They're all torn!

"Ebony!"

"Raven!"

She says at the same time as me

"How?"

I say as we both look at all our clothes and they all have these huge burnt holes in the middle.

"I swear, we need to get out of here fast!"

Ebony says as we look at each other and then we decide to go tell the landlady about everything. Before we could go, Ebony told me all about the sleep paralysis she had.
I tell her that it's probably not much of a big deal and that it'll all be good.

We then rush downstairs to talk to the landlady as we see her and Seth out in the backyard near the basement door.

"Hey girls! How's it going?"

She says smilingly as she sees us coming towards her

"It's going great. How are you?"

Ebony says as she smiles and I elbow her motioning her to talk to the landlady