Chapter 3

Stella’s P.O.V

“Bye guys!” yell out before Harry and i were out of sight.

“You have been a bad girl Stella” Harry growled in my ear.

“Please Harry don't do that to me please ill do anything else”

“Why shouldn’t you be punished?” Harry asked with a smirk.

“Because you love me” i say while putting my leg up.

“You were with another guy” Harry yells at me.

“Harry i wasn’- Yes you were don’t fucking lie to me!” Harry yells at me in the car before slapping me.

“Ow Harry i wasn't doing anything with him he was just an old friend nothing went on between us”

“Why don't i believe you?” he snaps at me before thinking. “Your punishment will that you have to clean the whole house, you need to please me whenEVER i want and you’ll also be beaten” Harry say with a smirk.

“Okay i will do that” i say while he hits the gas.

“Oh and when my friends are over you please them two and Zayn goes hardcore” Harry say with a smirk at my reaction.

“Oh great so now i’m a sex toy for you and you friends”i say while looking out my window.

“Don’t smart talk me!” Harry yells and makes me jump a little.

“sorry buts it kinda true Harry i thought you love me for me not just for my body” i say while he kisses me.

“But nothing you do what i need you to do am i understood?” He growls before speeding faster.

“Yes i understand” i say while the next thing i know we are at the house and i can see all the guys kicking the football (soccer ball) around.

“Liam you cheat” Niall said while walking over to him.

“No im just that good Niall” Liam said while he see’s me and Harry.

“Hey guys look it Stella and Harry” Zayn said grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

“Zayn she’s yours tonight got that” Harry said while he tightens his grip around my waist.

“Can't wait until tonight Stella” Zayn said while he football comes flying and Zayn kicks it “okay who kicked it”

“Louis kicked it” Liam said while running over to us.

“Hey Harry i have a question”

“Well what is it”

“When will i get Stella” i look at him and i looked away.

“You didn't spend the night with her yet Liam have you” Harry said.

“No i haven't Harry” Liam said while Zayn gave me to Liam.

“I can't wait for tonight Stella” Liam said in my ear.

“Neither can i yeah” i put on a fake smile.

“Are you really decided Stella” Liam asked me.

“Yeah i am cause i get to have fun with you and then i get to clean the house” i put on my fake smiled at skipped into the house and up to my room “why me god just why me why now what did i ever do to you” i say to myself as i walk into the bathroom and grabbed some pills.

“Hey Stella can you open up please i want to talk” Liam said while i just took the pills and i lay on my bed waiting for the pills to kick in and the next thing i know i’m out cold.