Chapter 8

Stella’s P.O.V

After Zayn called Harry got mad because i was on the phone with someone.

“Who the fuck were you talking to!” Harry yelled at me.

“Someone” i yell back while running behind Niall.

“Hi dad” Hope said while Harry looks at us.

“Get out you worthless slut!” Harry shouts at Hope.

“You can't call her that Harry” Zayn said.

“Shut up” Harry yelled before slapping me for the 5th time today.

“Harry stop” i say while he just grabs me.

“Fuck off that all you’re good for!” Harry yelled at me then glares at Hope.

“You little girl get outta this house you have no family here!”

“Dad please”

“Get out now or else!” Harry yelled before stepping in front of Hope.

“Okay but i hope you think about being like this dad” Hope said while running outside while Zayn was running after her.

“See you later slut!” Harry yelled and glares back at me.

“Now to deal with you lying little shit!” Harry yells at me.

“Harry what happened to you” i say while trying to get out of his grip.

“Shut it!” Harry yelled before tightening his grip.

“Harry please stop you're hurting me”

“What did i say!” Harry yelled before slapping me again.

“Harry i just want to know what happened to the Harry i love”

“YOUR SLUT OF A DAUGHTER FUCKED ZAYN ARE YOU HAPPY You FUCKING WHORE” Harry yelled before tieing me to the bed.

“Harry please don't do this”

“Too late whore” He spat before ripping my clothes off and his and going at my core.

“Harry please don't do this” i start to cry “please Harry don't do this” i start to cry harder.

“Shut up whore” Harry yelled while he enters me and he thrusts in and out hard.

“H-Harry p-please s-stop” i cry as he just keeps thrusting into me.

“Shut it whore” Harry yelled at me as he just keeps thrusting into me.

“H-Harry p-please s-stop y-you're h-hurting m-me” i say while he just thrusts into me harder.

“Just shut up you whore” he growled at me.

“H-harry p-please un-untie m-me” he unties me and i can move my arms i scratch his back.

“Uhhh god Stella you can fuck you good”

“Uhhh you can” i say while i can feel him twitch inside of me the next thing i know he cums inside of me and i cum next.

“Now what were you saying” Harry say with a smirk.

“What do you mean Harry” i say while he looks at me.

“Well what about our slut of a daughter?” Harry growls.

“Harry she loves Zayn we can't do anything about that and i know you love her she’s our daughter”

“Well she not mine anymore!” Harry yells before thrusting in me again.