Chapter 4

Stella’s P.O.V

“Yes Harry” I wimper.

“Good you finnal listen!” Harry yells grabbing my arm tightly.

“Please Harry don’t” I whimper as he rasies his hands to smack me. SMACK

“Now go to sleep bitch!” Harry snarls before going back in front after slapping my arm.

“Harry you should be nice to Stella” Liam said while grabbing Harrys arm.

“Why should i she just a slut!” Harry spat.

“If you be nice to her she will be nice to you Harry so yeah” Liam said throwing Harry’s arm at him.

“Why should i be nice to her she’s a slut” Harry said while looking at me.

“Harry she’s not a slut so just get that in your little walnut you call a brain” Liam said while walking over to the cage and unlocking it.

“Finally, Someone trust me!” I say then sit down on the ground.

“I always trusted you Stella”

“Thank you Liam”

“You're welcome Stella”

“Wallnut of a brain” I snicker at the thought of that.

“You Stella you will get punished when we get home”

“Please Harry no” I begged him.

“No you will  not listen to me so you will get punished” harry got closer to me but Liam got in front of me.

“Liam let me get to her right now” Harry said lifting his fist up to Liam’s face.

“Harry if you hit me i will open the back door so Stella can get out you know i have that power thats why you have me in you're gang” Liam said while walking to the back door.

“Don't you dare Liam” Harry said while walking to the door and i walk by Liam.

“Stella i love you” Liam said while looking at me and smiling as bright as the sun and he grabbed the lock door and opened it and i jumped out with Liam.

“Liam i can’t he’ll find me and i’ll be beaten” I explained while the car stopped.

“Then go with him, ill be back” Liam says while I walk back to the cage.

“Good girl Stella you made a right choice” Harry say with a smirk. He walked  by the cage door and locked it. I whimp, and stare at Harry in fear “me and you will have fun but you will stay in the cage until you learn”

“Please Harry let me out, Liam opened the door.” I whimpered.

“No he will come back because he loves you and when he does he will be punished like you in a cage” Harry smiled and walked to the front of the van.

“Let me out please” I begged.

“No i don't trust you Stella you killed yourself so you didn't have to deal with us” Harry said throwing something in the back seat.

“I’m starving” I mutter to myself.

“Here have some of this what ever Harry tries on you it will not work” Louis gave me some cheese and he ate some of it.

“Thank you” I nibble on the cheese why are they being so nice to me.

“Stella why do you want to know so badly that we need you” Louis asked me.