chapter 7

*At the store Hope’s P.O.V*

I walking to the store with Zayn and i can see him looking at the clothes.

“Zaynie i’m gonna look at the clothes now do you want to come with” i look at me and he looks at me.

“Sure Hope so i can keep an eye on you and so no guy can take you away from me” he gave me a peck on my lips and we started to walk into the clothes for me.

“Hope do you like this” Zayn said while walking over to me with a shirt that had a skull on it.

“Yes” I squealed.

“Okay well here you can try it on”

“I also have shorts, a short dress and a bathing suit” I say with a smirk to him.

“Okay well here i think you should try them on”

“Ok “ I say going into the changing room and putting on the short dress and came out smirking.

“Wow you look hot Hope”

“Hehe thank you now let me go get changed” I say while changing into my short shorts and the shirt Zaynie bear gave me.

“Wow you look nice and hot” he said while walking up to me.

“ Hehe” I say before kissing Zayn which someone took a picture of.

“Zayn who is this?” Someone says before snapping more pictures.

“Why should i tell” Zayn said while hiding me.

“Because it’ll make a great story for the newspaper!”

“No” Zayn said while the guy ran away “Hope i’m so sorry”

“It’s ok” I say while kissing him. “Wait they have a picture of us kissing!!”

“Yeah but at least you don't look bad you look hot and we should get out of here” Zayn said while i walk into the changing room.

“Im done, Zayn help me i can’t get the stupid strap tied!” I say and Zayn comes in and helps me.

“Okay how do you get stuck in a bra strap?” Zayn said while trying not to kiss mr.

“You tie it” I say then peck him on the lips.

“Hope lets get you home so we can have some fun or i can get us a hotel room”

“Hotel room” I purred in his ear and feel his burg grow.

“Okay lets go and pay ill pay so you don't” he walked out to see more people “fuck” he muttered.

“Zayn who the Luck girl with you?”

“She’s a friend of mine” Zayn said while they take pictures.

“Zayn let go” I say and they look at me.

“Are you and Zayn dating?”

“Uhhh”

“Yes now leave me alone!” Zayn say before running outta the story, Drive Paul”

“Zayn now they have something to write about”

“I know i’m a fucking asshole and a idiot” Zayn said while walking into the car and sitting across from me i walk over to him.

“Well you're my idiot” I say while kissing him, and with Paul laughing.

“Well love birds i can roll up this window so you two can have some fun”

“No were gonna wait for the Hotel room” I say with a snicker.