Chapter 6

“Hey Louis” I say before Niall and Stella finish. Stella stares at Louis before shifting and sitting. *Whimper*

“What is up with her”

“Help me kids coming..” Stella say by link.

“THE KIDS ARE COMING!!”

“Im not ready holy fuck i hate this im not ready what do i do” i say while Louis slaps me.

“Hold your damn self together your girl is about to give birth!” Louis yelled before helping Stella.

“THEY'RE COMING!!” Stella yelled.

“Breath in and out Stella” Liam say while holding her hand.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!” Stella screamed and squeezed Liams hand.

“Here’s one” Louis said while i’m helping Stella out while holding her other hand.

“It hurts!” Stella yelled while Liam hand is being Squeezed to death.

“Its okay breath Stella” Liam said while she does that.

“Here’s the last one” Louis said.

*whimper in pain*

“Stella babe you did wonderful” I whisper while she lets go of Liam’s hand.

“C-can i see them” she asked Louis.

“Of course they are yours”

“Hey look the smallest on is the runt and look the other one almost looks like Liam” i say while Stella looks at them.

“Stella i have to tell you something” Liam said.

“Yes Liam?” Stella asked before cuddling Him.

“I’m your real father not Gabe”

“T-that m-means m-my m-m-mom l-lied t-to me” Stella say before staring into Liam eyes.

“She did it to protect you from me”

“Liam she treated me like her slave, trash like i was worthless!” Stella say before breaking down in tears.

“Stella she sai i was aloud to be in you're life” Liam said hugging her.

“She left when i 13 and i lived on my own for 5 year not knowing who to trust and Liam i complete trust you, i have visisons and i saw annoying Naill as my brothers with Louis and Zayn plus Harry as my boo.” Stella say before sneezing.

“I know you were on you're own but i helped you find the way to me do you remember that stranger that gave you money and food”

“Yes i do.” Stella say before staring at Liam for a second then gasp.

“Well that was me i was never aloud to go near you but i was still with you”

“Well we’re a family now!” Stella say with a smile.

“Yeah i am and im glad of that too” Liam said while kissing her forehead.

“Stella what are we gonna name them i have a name for this one” i say holding you the runt.

“What the runts name” She smiles before kissing her cheek.

“I was think something like Hope or Faith” i say.

“Hope Faith Styles” Stella say before kissing the Hope.

“I love it Stella and what about the boy, Stella ill let you name him” i say while she gets the boy and he has one green eyes and one blue eye.