Chapter 9

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

When i woke up i see a sleeping Hope.

“Z-Zayn please don't hurt me p-please i-im sorry” Hope said in her sleep.

“Hope wake up its just a dream wake up” i shook Hope awake.

“What Zayn- please don't hurt me”

“Im not gonna hurt you” i say laying next to her.

“W-what happened?” she asked as she curl in a ball by my side.

“You were having a bad dream something about me hurting you and i would never hurt you Hope”

“Zayn?” Hope say before staring at me.

“Yes Hope” i reply.

“Im starving”

“Okay then lets get you some food and for the little girl or boy in there” he said while rubbing my stomach “Hope i have some names for him or her” i say while she just looks at me and smiles.

“What do you think the name should be?” Hope asked me.

“Well for the girl i thought of Daisy and for the boy i thought Jacob”

“Zayn i love them” Hope said while kissing me, “Im still hungry”

“Same lets go or we might wake up Niall, and you know how he hates to be awaken” I say before laughing.

*Hope’s P.O.V*

Dream

“What the hell” Zayn yelled at me before striking me.

“Im sorry Zayn” I whimper as he backhanded me again.

“Sorry doesn't cut it this time!” He yelled before taking his belt off.

“P-please Zayn im sorry” I begged as his smile turned into a smirk.

“You know what you're right now strip!” he growled.

“N-no Zayn please don’t” I begged as he came up to me with the belt tightly in his hands.

“Do you want me to hit you i said strip!” he growled again.

“P-please Zayn i don’t want to” I begged him as he raises his hand to strike me.

“STRIP NOW!!” Zayn yelled at me.

“N-No Zayn i won’t” I yelled but regretted it as he strikes me with his belt.

“Are you gonna do what i say now”

“N-n-no!” I say and get smacks with the belt again.

“Strip now or i will!” he growled at me.

“N-no Z-zayn” I whimpered as he drops the belt and grabs my arm tightly.

“You better do what i say you got that now STRIP!!” Zayn yelled before letting me go. I stripped in front of him scared as he takes in my body “now on the bed” he commanded me so i walked over to the bed and lay down and Zayn walked over to me.

“P-p-please Z-zayn d-dont hurt me”

“Shut it” he got on top of me and slammed into me.

*End of Dream*

I was woken up by Zayn.

“P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me” i pull the covers over me head.