Chapter 5

*Jade’s P.O.V*

I walk the streets with Nash looking around for some sign of Stella.

“Hey are you Nash and Jade” a guy came up to us.

“Who needs to know?” Nash said pulling me behind him.

“I’m Liam, Stella is in trouble i got out of a van and i ran all the way here to find Nash and Jade”

“Stella is she okay what happened to her!” i say walking over to Liam.

“She stayed with Harry and his gang he has big things he wants to do with her and they are not nice” Liam said walking away “you coming” he said looking at us.

“Yes we are come on Nash” i say while running to Liam but Nash just stopped me.

“Nash let me go”

“No you stay here ill go” Nash said while running over to Liam and changing into his wolf.

“Hey Liam please make sure Stella and Nash are okay please”

“I will” he said running to Nash and they are off so i just walk back home to see a little puppy.

“Awww where did you come from little guy” i tried to pick it up but it just looked at me.

“Grrr” he showed his teeth so he’s got to be wolf.

“Hey its okay little guy” he stopped and walked slowly to me and walked backwards and he sat and looked at me “okay so what should i call you”

“Hooowwwwwllllll” he howled.

“Okay ill call you wolf for now” he got all excited like that was his name. We walked to my house and Nash’s and i can tell that wolf likes it already he yawned “awww Wolf you're tired come here ill take you to my room”

“Wait a minute if you like it NASH”

“Hoooowwwwlll”

“Nash what happened to you?” i asked and he just looks up at me like i’m crazy.

“A lot of voodoo shirt happened” he said while changing into his human form.

“What kind of voodoo?”

“How the hell am i gonna know Jade all i know was that we found Stella but she was in bed with Harry sleeping” he said all depressed.

“Nash i know you like her but why wont you tell her that you like her” i say while he just walked out of room.

“Maybe i’m scared Jade so just back off” he said runnning to his room.

“Nash wait!!” i yell but i can hear his bedroom door shut so i just walk to his door and knock on it “do you want to build a snowman come on lets go play i never see you anymore”

“I know what you're doing and its not gonna work Jade”

“Do you want to build a snowman it doesn't have to be a snowman”

“Just go away Jade i don't want to hear it anymore”

“Okay bye” i just stayed there and waited and i can hear him walk to the door and open it i just smile.

“What Jade i told you i don't want to talk to you or anyone right now” he said trying to close the door and i walk in to see a picture of him and Stella from the 9th grade “go away”

“No Nash why wont you tell Stella you like her she might like you back Nash just think about it okay” i walked out of his room and Nash grabbed me sholder.